Hung-privilege general discussion

"sex is easy to come by"? And you don't think that's a huge advantage for you guys with a really BIG cock? That's not a silver lining to u life, that's more than most of us will ever get.
Please don't think that I don't take your problems for real but maybe you should focus on the good things in life. Like getting sex!
(sory for poor english)

Sex is easy to come by for many women (if they want it). Sex is easy to come by for many men I know who aren't well endowed (if they want it) too.... So ......... Not that big of an advantage nor that unusual. It depends on what people want and how rigid or flexible one's standards are, too. Not so much dependency on if you have a big dick

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say that regardless of the size of your dick it mostly depends on confidence. How you carry yourself. Hour you treat other people. I'm not hung like some guys nor small like others with only 7-7.5 but it's not my dick that is doing three talking. It's just part of what makes me me. It doesn't define who I am, or whether or not I have an advantage or disadvantage.

My dick is not the ruler of my life. It's a part of me. It's along for the ride. I treat people equally with respect. I carry myself well and I'm confident in myself. I have a good attitude towards life and I smile a lot. Does it help me get more sex? Depends on what her standards are I would say.

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"sex is easy to come by"? And you don't think that's a huge advantage for you guys with a really BIG cock? That's not a silver lining to u life, that's more than most of us will ever get.
Please don't think that I don't take your problems for real but maybe you should focus on the good things in life. Like getting sex!
(sory for poor english)

"Girls and sex are easy come by in this day and age.
Laugh, joking. drinking, smoking till I've spent my wage.
When I was young
People spoke of immorality.
What they said was wrong
Is what I want to be!
Over, Under, Sideways, Down, Backwards, Forwards, Square & Round"

The Yardbirds circa 1966.

Reactions: SweetSpermLover

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pardon, while I jump off topic for a moment.

Privilege, is a term than can be used as a crutch; or a reason why things do not turn out as great as a person could hope for. Sadly people use this excuse as reasons, not to try.

I am African American, so I guess I could claim White Privilege, is keeping me from enjoying a better life
I, by LPSG standards only have an average / below average sized penis. Somehow I get by with what I have

The Author, of the Quote below, was born Blind and Deaf. Yet she learned to speak, write and champion many causes.

helen-keller-author-self-pity-is-our-worst-enemy-and-if-we-yield-to.jpg

Reactions: Khegan
D

deleted1138933

Pardon, while I jump off topic for a moment.

Privilege, is a term than can be used as a crutch; or a reason why things do not turn out as great as a person could hope for. Sadly people use this excuse as reasons, not to try.

I am African American, so I guess I could claim White Privilege, is keeping me from enjoying a better life
I, by LPSG standards only have an average / below average sized penis. Somehow I get by with what I have

The Author, of the Quote below, was born Blind and Deaf. Yet she learned to speak, write and champion many causes.

helen-keller-author-self-pity-is-our-worst-enemy-and-if-we-yield-to.jpg

But you are not small

ThickBearMeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's not true at all.
Bigger is better. That's just a fact.
Wally, I can say that having a big dick has many disadvantages too. Getting a good blowjob that’s deep and without teeth is non-existant. While many claim to LOVE sucking a huge cock, most tire out and complain their jaw hurts and start getting handsy about it and try to jerk me off. Which, to be honest, I can do myself. You can never do a good pounding to a woman, which I like to do, because you bottom out and is painful for her. Blown-out manwhores are pretty much all that you’re left with if you want to give someone a deep, hard dicking.

D

deleted1138933

Wally, I can say that having a big dick has many disadvantages too. Getting a good blowjob that’s deep and without teeth is non-existant. While many claim to LOVE sucking a huge cock, most tire out and complain their jaw hurts and start getting handsy about it and try to jerk me off. Which, to be honest, I can do myself. You can never do a good pounding to a woman, which I like to do, because you bottom out and is painful for her. Blown-out manwhores are pretty much all that you’re left with if you want to give someone a deep, hard dicking.

Those are not dissadvantages, maybe minor inconveniences at most. Anyway, most women express more desire over big than small and can accomodate. Even if they cant take it all they will never complain that you cannot fill them

ThickBearMeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Those are not dissadvantages, maybe minor inconveniences at most. Anyway, most women express more desire over big than small and can accomodate. Even if they cant take it all they will never complain that you cannot fill them
Your personal opinion, disadvantage vs. inconvenience. And they won’t complain if you’re bangin’ thirsty, blown out women.

Reactions: Gj816

ThickBearMeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd say that regardless of the size of your dick it mostly depends on confidence. How you carry yourself. Hour you treat other people. I'm not hung like some guys nor small like others with only 7-7.5 but it's not my dick that is doing three talking. It's just part of what makes me me. It doesn't define who I am, or whether or not I have an advantage or disadvantage.

My dick is not the ruler of my life. It's a part of me. It's along for the ride. I treat people equally with respect. I carry myself well and I'm confident in myself. I have a good attitude towards life and I smile a lot. Does it help me get more sex? Depends on what her standards are I would say.
Well-said!

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted1138933

Well-said!

Anyone and everyone can do that, including myself. At the end of it all does not help or do much if women want/prefer to be completely filled and will always prefere medium/big over small. So it is a privilidge, you do not have to do or compensate for anything to be wanted/desired/idealized.

ThickBearMeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone and everyone can do that, including myself. At the end of it all does not help or do much if women want/prefer to be completely filled and will always prefere medium/big over small. So it is a privilidge, you do not have to do or compensate for anything to be wanted/desired/idealized.

You don’t know women very well do you? Confidence is very sexy. And, there IS a point where a dick is uncomfortably big for most women. Maybe not those rubber vaginas you use, but most real women.

D

deleted1138933

Nev
You don’t know women very well do you? Confidence is very sexy. And, there IS a point where a dick is uncomfortably big for most women. Maybe not those rubber vaginas you use, but most real women.

Never head a woman says she wants/like/prefers small. Confidence will only get you so far. When it comes down to the gist of things it teally means nothing if you cant fill them to satisfaction and have to compensate with alternatives.

ThickBearMeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never head a woman says she wants/like/prefers small. Confidence will only get you so far. When it comes down to the gist of things it teally means nothing if you cant fill them to satisfaction and have to compensate with alternatives.
...but you’ve heard women say they want/like/prefer a big dick even if the guy is a douchey schlub? Doubtful. Knowing how to please a woman goes beyond simply “filling her up.”

D

deleted1138933

...but you’ve heard women say they want/like/prefer a big dick even if the guy is a douchey schlub? Doubtful. Knowing how to please a woman goes beyond simply “filling her up.”

I have seen many women put up with so much shit withstanding circumstances to borderline abuse with men who do not even have a job sometimes that they would surely not otherwise put up with if the guy was small. Regardless, even if
they do not want/like/prefer a big dick even if the guy is a douchey schlub, they would prefer a gentleman who is medium to large with the whole package over a gentleman who is lacking.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

And you know this how?