Hung-privilege general discussion

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sorry I offended you. i was talking about MY reality.
No, my apologies. You did say your reality is the same as wally's. If so, it's as I described.

Tonite I have a pork loin in the slow cooker with some kind of sauce made by Campbell's. I wonder if spinach would go well as a veggie. Both pork and spinach have a bit of a bitter thing going. Perhaps a baked potato would take that edge off. Yay or nay?

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, my apologies. You did say your reality is the same as wally's. If so, it's as I described.

Tonite I have a pork loin in the slow cooker with some kind of sauce made by Campbell's. I wonder if spinach would go well as a veggie. Both pork and spinach have a bit of a bitter thing going. Perhaps a baked potato would take that edge off. Yay or nay?

This sounds delish. I'm glad you remembered the spinach; these young 'uns today and their memories, lol.

Be sure and get some sour cream, chives and bacon bits for the baked potato. That makes everything better. Oh, and don't forget the butter too. Yum! And if you're really going decadent, grate some good sharp cheddar on the tater too! Double yum!

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Mustard, Maple Syrup and Bay Leaves all really go well with pork loin, so maybe some collared greens of some sort.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a big dick and life is still hard as fuck. I seem to get fucked more often than I get to fuck. Granted, sex is easy to come by, but nobody is giving me high paying jobs or letting my go to the front of any lines for it. Being emo about your tiny prick isn't going to make you MORE attractive. Do what you can to be better than yesterday and let the shit you can't control go. I AM TALKING TO YOU WALLY!

I have a big dick and life is still hard as fuck. I seem to get fucked more often than I get to fuck. Granted, sex is easy to come by, but nobody is giving me high paying jobs or letting my go to the front of any lines for it. Being emo about your tiny prick isn't going to make you MORE attractive. Do what you can to be better than yesterday and let the shit you can't control go. I AM TALKING TO YOU WALLY!

I heard you get free "Netflix" though?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I heard it has to be 10+ inches though to get sprinkles on the ice cream.

Not sure what good the ice cream is without the sprinkles if you have like a nine inch dick.

Fucking government people....
Sprinkles, or jimmies? Huge debates rage over what that confection is "properly" named.

Sprinkles, or jimmies? Huge debates rage over what that confection is "properly" named.

I think given that dependent upon geographical dialect where one may refer to the male appendage as a Johnson or in other places the Jimmie; I believe sprinkles may be best for this door prize. We certainly don't want to confuse "Jimmies" with our ice cream the "Jimmie", although some people may like ice cream on their Jimmie or perhaps stick their Jimmie in ice cream...yes I stand by sprinkles on this one.

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Utter nonsense. I so used to love the forums. Now, I often wonder why I bother browsing. I suppose because there are still some worth reading. : unamused:
The worst part is the crying Debbie Downers.

Reactions: Gj816

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Utter nonsense. I so used to love the forums. Now, I often wonder why I bother browsing. I suppose because there are still some worth reading. : unamused:
Forums run their course. The forum format itself is a dying breed. Even social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are having issues and have or will run their course.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Forums run their course. The forum format itself is a dying breed. Even social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are having issues and have or will run their course.

Very true, I suppose. I moved here from showyourdick.org about 8 years ago just for the forums. Don't care all the much about the pictures, but I love the forums. So I guess no one's to blame. It's just how these platforms are evolving.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

"sex is easy to come by"? And you don't think that's a huge advantage for you guys with a really BIG cock? That's not a silver lining to u life, that's more than most of us will ever get.
Please don't think that I don't take your problems for real but maybe you should focus on the good things in life. Like getting sex!
(sory for poor english)