Hunks with small cocks

Wow….. does this guy post KNOWING he’s small?

He used to post on Reddit frequently but I haven't seen him in awhile. He'd refer to himself as "average," so he probably had some idea. My biggest fear for any of these guys is that some moron will shatter their self-confidence with an unkind comment and cause them to stop showing off.

For some reason I've always found the shots of him in his Trunx to be the the hottest. There's something so amazing about his bulge sticking straight out.
57dhqwcdk9571.jpg
1w6zwhhxzvj71.jpg
r8aw8q4ab8b71.jpg

He used to post on Reddit frequently but I haven't seen him in awhile. He'd refer to himself as "average," so he probably had some idea. My biggest fear for any of these guys is that some moron will shatter their self-confidence with an unkind comment and cause them to stop showing off.

For some reason I've always found the shots of him in his Trunx to be the the hottest. There's something so amazing about his bulge sticking straight out.
View attachment 115639521View attachment 115639661View attachment 115639581
Nah he’s hot af, I’d let him do horrific shit to me

Screenshot 2023-12-10 142247.png

Wow….. does this guy post KNOWING he’s small?

View attachment 115639521View attachment 115639661View attachment 115639581
I'm pretty good at telling a guy's size soft, i.e., how it compares to other guys' softies. All too often soft cocks described as small here on LPSG are actually fairly common at the gym.

However, even tough I've seen guys hard in MFM 3-ways, I'm not that good at classifying the size of erect cocks. Since I have a small cock (4" x 4"), I consider this guy's cock -- and others like it -- average or maybe somewhat small-average (5" to 6" range), not small.

I agree with @apuppet that this guy probably considers himself average and not large, but I think he'd be a little off-put to hear himself described small.