Hurtpapi

Any link to the dropbox? Or a telegram group?
It’s literally not worth it at all. He’s a liar and only goes back to of when ne needs money for drugs or going out with his bf. Plus he has one of those like “gummy” dicks like he never truly gets hard even when he cums it’s always really weird.

It’s literally not worth it at all. He’s a liar and only goes back to of when ne needs money for drugs or going out with his bf. Plus he has one of those like “gummy” dicks like he never truly gets hard even when he cums it’s always really weird.
Not gummy dick lmaoo

just renewed my sub and it’s just another gummy d video his content is just filler there’s like excuses between his posts on his inactivity and whatnot and literally 80% of his videos start with him talking about why he’s inactive and such such a turnoff and the lack of ass content despite his being one of his best features is LACKING there’s no hole pics or anything really interesting y’all

just renewed my sub and it’s just another gummy d video his content is just filler there’s like excuses between his posts on his inactivity and whatnot and literally 80% of his videos start with him talking about why he’s inactive and such such a turnoff and the lack of ass content despite his being one of his best features is LACKING there’s no hole pics or anything really interesting y’all
NO BECAUSE seriously!! We don’t want to see that always AND I MEAN A-L-W-A-Y-S gummi dick!!! There’s not one video of him that his dick looks hard like actually turned on. His ass is his best feature and he’s a bottom and we don’t see ass play, finger play, him bottoming nothing. It’s all just excuses and him being weird lol. Thanks for bringing me to my senses I always want to say this time it won’t be gummi and there will be ass content which I’d prefer but he’s full of crap lol

Reactions: youranus and ionluz