Husband watching you with his wife

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you guys would have sex with a woman with the only condition being her husband gets to watch? Have any of you ever been in such a situation?

I've had couples offer this, and while I've done it, I don't do this if the lady is not otherwise attractive and sexy to me. I make an excuse or something to let him/her/them know I'm not interested.

More often than not, I get "feelers" to me so see how I would react. Something along the likes of "Ben, I told my wife about you and she got so turned on. I bet she'd love to see the anaconda." If the lady is not really attractive to me, or the situation doesn't feel right, I just ignore it or laugh it off.

The plus and the minus is that women talk. Fucking one but not another has occasionally caused problems. And so do men talk.

Having been a life long nudist, and also for many years involved in the lifestyle (read swinger), I found that the couples where the husband/boyfriend was the most extremely endowed, were the couples where the wife and the husband were the most interested, and both were sexually excited by wanting to see me erect and the wife compare us and see and watch the wife and I together. Sometimes, finding a woman who is used to a very endowed man, and is very sexual, fucking such a woman in front of her husband is a huge turn on for them as well as myself. Some of my best and most virile, and yes, exciting, "performances" have been with the wife or girlfriend of an another extremely endowed man. My "rule" of the woman must be very sexy, I've found that in some instances, the wife of a very endowed man becomes more sexy than her appearance might otherwise appear to me. In nudist venues and when I was in the lifestyle, meeting a couple where the wife is a size queen nymphomaniac married to an very, very, enormously and extremely endowed man is something that if they offer to get together, I find it a sexual challenge I enjoy. On the occasions when this has happened, later, in private, seeing the looks on both their faces when she compares us, and then when I work myself in to her, is very exciting.

Last edited:

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah i love it.. always happy to help her out ha ha, had some guys try and cross the line though, even though weve disucssed boundaries before my pants came off

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
How many of you guys would have sex with a woman with the only condition being her husband gets to watch? Have any of you ever been in such a situation?
Sure I'm the offered all the s x I want if I want to screw middle aged women who's husbands want my cock
Pass. No my thing. And I already am offered all the sex I want.

Nope. No way. Ain't happening. I do want to get laid, but I'm not that desperate.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With the right couple it can be a great time, but towards the end of our swinger period it started headng toward the cuckold thing and that's an easy way for me to lose a hard on.

Having the woman that you have your dick in start abusing her husband is pretty fucking wierd,

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep done it many times.

It's quite a common occurance that I'm propositioned either by husbands or wives if I'd fuck the wife in front of their husband. Particularly when attending nude resorts or on the swing scene is very common to meet couples who have a cuckold relation ship or fantasy or just a couple who are fascinated to try something bigger than their husband.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it once at a swingers club and was offered once by a couple at a strip club. Both times were long before I knew what cuckolding was. Not saying that's what it was but looking back that's what it felt like. It's one of my favorite categories to search for.

Reactions: amazzzed2 and Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done it. Husband watched while I gave his wife a good fucking. There wasn't any cuckolding.

He was more interested in seeing her take a bigger dick. She took it balls deep. Banged her really good while he watched. Shot a massive load on her when I got ready to cum.

They both seem to enjoy it. She thought about me for a couple of days afterwards every time she sat down biggrin.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I jacked off on my wife and another guys wife's face while her husband watched excitedly. His wife rubbed the cum in on her face. They then left and went back to their hotel room. All I can imagine is that he went back to lick her face and make out with her and then fucked her again.

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it and would do it again. The husband was on the smaller side and his wife liked larger so they would have me over from time to time. We all had a good time, there was no cucking or humiliation. Just friends naked and pleasuring the lady :)

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it and would do it again. The husband was on the smaller side and his wife liked larger so they would have me over from time to time. We all had a good time, there was no cucking or humiliation. Just friends naked and pleasuring the lady :)
How big are you? Cut or uncut?

Reactions: teninchman