Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You don't spring a new sexual orientation on someone AFTER you marry them. Bait and switch bullshit.
That certainly would be ideal. I understand the internal turmoil that one goes through in denying their true gender or orientation, but I’ve never truly understood dragging someone else through it, too. Getting married and then springing it on someone who thought they knew how their life was going to turn out. It’s so painful. It’s such a betrayal. I’ve really tried to understand, but it’s tough when you see the fallout.

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife
Agreed which is why the question was
“Why is cheating any different if the two are the same gender? Isn’t cheating cheating, and an affair/relationship the same.”
I said nothing about promiscuity being singular to any gender or sexuality.

My comment was on an action, not a thought.
My wife answered this thread earlier. I have to say I was very nervous about her doing that but didn't need to be.
In my humble opinion, sneaking around with either gender for the purpose of having sex is cheating. We do not do that. When my wife and I met she was dating another guy and I had been seeing a guy on and off. She was puzzled when I did not object to her seeing her guy, even though I knew they were having sex and I told her I could understand why it was she was doing what she was doing. I told her I was bisexual and she laughed at me. She told me she already knew that I was.

Anyway, long story short, we both have sex drives that are out of what most people would see as normal. She is into other men for the sex and the variety. I am into men for the same reason. We are able to talk about our out-of-marriage encounters openly and find it even enhances our own sex life. Anything outside that would be cheating and dishonest. At least that's what both she and I believe.

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been bisexual all my life. After two marriages of staying hetero-true to my wife, I resolved to never marry again unless my female accepted my male/male side. It only took 4 years to find her and it's the most loving marriage I could imagine. When I let her know I was bi, she was fascinated and asked me all about it. "Did you suck his cock? Did he cu m in you mouth? Did you swallow his cum? Did he push you down on your knees?" I do have a submissive niche in my brain when it comes to m/ m sex but am forcefully competitive when comes to business.

Here is the real shocker. She wanted to see me suck cock So I found a very nice, good looking guy with a big beautiful cock and she held his cock while I sucked him off. Over the next 8 years we have done this many times with 4 other guys. She got to love pumping their cu m into my mouth. She has not had sex with any of the guys but let me know after he moved away that one of them would be ok if I was to lick her clit while he was in her.

Btw, she has beautiful feet and loves to have me caress them and kiss them for her.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, what a black eye, so sorry.

A black eye for Fade? People cheat for different reasons, so assuming the partner who was cheated on is somehow responsible is problematic - at best. If you meant it was a black eye that her ex fooled around with a guy, again, that's not on her.

Reactions: LONGDONGDONN

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy shit hahaha, Everytime I look at her avatar I think the same thing. I have no intimacy with her, so I kept it to myself =p
He posted that awhile back when I had a default avatar. He knew that meant I was leaving the site, and at the time, I did intend to stay gone. When I returned, I wanted a new avatar. My previous one came from searching for "smart+cookie" and scrolling through. This time I searched for "sexy+cookie" and struck gold. I love this avatar. Unless CTW asks me or the site to remove it, cookie monster is here to stay. Zoom in. He dropped his cookie. OMG that still makes me laugh at least twice a week. Gold!

anarcy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the perspective of a person that was in a religious cult for 30 years and has been married since early 20s. My sexuality has become more fluid in the past 4 years. I told my wife that I want her to fool around with anal play but she won’t do it. I consider myself bi-sexual with an attraction to women. I want a ‘real’ orgasm that only comes from anal play, and that’s where I’m attracted to cock. Pretty confusing.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the perspective of a person that was in a religious cult for 30 years and has been married since early 20s. My sexuality has become more fluid in the past 4 years. I told my wife that I want her to fool around with anal play but she won’t do it. I consider myself bi-sexual with an attraction to women. I want a ‘real’ orgasm that only comes from anal play, and that’s where I’m attracted to cock. Pretty confusing.

A great percentage of men, greater than one thinks, enjoy the natural stimulus of the anal orifice. Some admit, some try to hide but once nature kicks in, all yield.
Getting pleasure from the body is nowhere near gay, but if you are attracted to cock, then that is confusing. In my book at least.

Husband coming out? What's that supposed to mean? He was walking on the curb and the gay wagon hit him.

"Honey I'll give it to you so good. Oops. Sorry. I meant hammer me baby"

I'll take anything coming from my companion as long as it makes sense and bears the truth. But, this? No way.
He shouldn't have been in the closet in the first place. Women deserve the chance to make their decisions with ALL the facts given to them. Not bit by bit over a period of time when one of the partners sees it fit to become more honest.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I came out my Wife as Bisexual ten years ago. We have a great marriage, I bring up the possibilities of bringing in another man. But so far she has no desire to do so. We have a great sex life and enjoy our sexuality. She has no issues with my bisexuality. Or at least she hasn't said anything for the last ten years lol