I dont believe 12-13 inch penis and thick exist........

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hzs3fg I have no reason to post a false report about an unusually long dick bulge I saw, how would that be of benefit to me? I know what I saw. I guess there will always be "doubting Thomas's."
I happened to call a friend and told him of this sighting. He told me his dad also had a knee length dick. He said his dad's dick was thick too.
My friend had only one son, an only child. His son's girlfriend told him his son had a big dick. Probably not a knee length one, but a good sized one.
This kind of pissed my friend off because his dad and son had big dicks, but he didn't. I guess I would be pissed off too.
So believe what you want to, it doesn't change anything.
I just remembered a story my friend told me. One time he awoke in the morning only to see his dad's dick very close to his face
There was a shelf above his bed. His dad was standing nude looking for something on that shelf. My friend awoke to see his dad's knee length dick hanging in front of his face. Lol What a way to start the day. :- )

So, we can't find a single 10" dick, but you personally know of at least three "knee length" cocks.

Lucky guy.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
So, we can't find a single 10" dick, but you personally know of at least three "knee length" cocks.

Lucky guy.

Makes you wonder what you might find in the other 2,260 posts. o_O

What is this thing with the fathers "accidentally" revealing their giant dicks to the young sons anyhow? I had never even thought about that until I started hanging out in here ...YUCK

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Lucky guy.
Two, not three. I've only seen one, my friend said his dad had one. Like I said I doubted my friend's son had a knee length dick. But he said his dad did have one. I saw a tall college student that had one that hung to his knee.
I'll admit they are few and far between, but they do exist. I hope you get to see one. I just wish I had made it to the trough urinal while that college student was hanging his out, taking a pee. Missed it by mere seconds.
But the head outline at his knee, cinched it that it was his dick. I'll remember that the rest of my life.
The GF of my friend's son only said his son had a big dick. She didn't say it was knee length. Can you read English well and understand what you have read?

Reactions: Felipetomas1983

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Two, not three. I've only seen one, my friend said his dad had one. Like I said I doubted my friend's son had a knee length dick. But he said his dad did have one. I saw a tall college student that had one that hung to his knee.
I'll admit they are few and far between, but they do exist. I hope you get to see one. I just wish I had made it to the trough urinal while that college student was hanging his out, taking a pee. Missed it by mere seconds.
But the head outline at his knee, cinched it that it was his dick. I'll remember that the rest of my life.
The GF of my friend's son only said his son had a big dick. She didn't say it was knee length. Can you read English well and understand what you have read?

Let's begin with the thought that you did not see a knee length cock, for the simple reason that no such thing is known to exist.

Dream all you want, but that is not what you saw.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's begin with the thought that you did not see a knee length cock, for the simple reason that no such thing is known to exist.

Dream all you want, but that is not what you saw.
Let me get this straight. Just because YOU haven't seen a knee length dick bulge, they don't exist? Bahahahaha!!!
Have you seen oxygen? Then if you haven't seen it, it must not exist.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media

There are methods and instruments for detecting and quantifying that and lots of other things we can't actually see. If there were ANY such means to measure or prove the existence of all these freakishly long penises which none of us are ever able to actually see, we'd probably be fine with that too, but guess what...

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let me get this straight. Just because YOU haven't seen a knee length dick bulge, they don't exist? Bahahahaha!!!

For all you know, you were seeing a dildo that the guy wore in his pants to draw attention. What you *did not* see is a knee length cock.

Seriously, get real.

And, the existence of oxygen is very easily proved.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all you know, you were seeing a dildo that the guy wore in his pants to draw attention. What you *did not* see is a knee length cock.

Seriously, get real.

And, the existence of oxygen is very easily proved.
I first posted this several years ago. A person on LPSG saw my post. I had identified the students's first name and the name of the university.
That person recognized who I was talking about because he attended that university. I mentioned this person stopped after entering the room to talk to some people. Those people were three women who i supposed to be professors at the university.
One of those women asked him "John how is your mother?" That was why he stopped to talk with them.
The person sent me a message and said he knew that person I was talking about. He confirmed "John" did indeed have a knee length dick, and he had seen it.
So just because you haven't seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. He is the only one I have ever seen. The tale tale outline of the corona ridge at his knee confirmed it was a dick. This happened in January or February of 1982.

Reactions: Felipetomas1983

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
The person sent me a message and said he knew that person I was talking about. He confirmed "John" did indeed have a knee length dick, and he had seen it.

You could string twelve more people on there to validate him, you, or each other and it wouldn't mean any more than it did to begin with. We not only have no real proof that you saw the knee length guy, but we don't even have proof that you saw any of them, let alone that they really saw one.

and I know it won't do any good, but guys, please don't do this:

Well my natural big 7.6x6.6." cock is enought to me

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe what you want to. But I know what I saw, and you didn't see it. My friend's dad also had one. Yes they do exist, but until you see one you won't believe it. So it doesn't matter if you don't believe it. I know what I saw.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm willing to bet almost anything that if Jonah Falcon was properly measured he wouldn't even be 9"
Totally agree - I would even put the target at 7"

Think his primary account is still disabled but sure he's here with another, so Jonah, are you up for it???

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Believe what you want to. But I know what I saw, and you didn't see it. My friend's dad also had one. Yes they do exist, but until you see one you won't believe it. So it doesn't matter if you don't believe it. I know what I saw.
You are cute. You admitted that you didn't see anything but then again you say that you know what you saw. I mean, what you obviously did not see was a penis.
Besides, Falcon also used to run around with a dildo in his pants.

Reactions: lapdog2001

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are cute. You admitted that you didn't see anything but then again you say that you know what you saw. I mean, what you obviously did not see was a penis.
Besides, Falcon also used to run around with a dildo in his pants.
Well I really don't believe a clean cut young college man is going to run around the campus with a knee length dildo down his pants leg, c'mon get real.
What I was talking about is seeing a dick bulge hanging down his pants leg, do I have to draw you a picture?
As I hope you know some of our body part sizes are determined by various glands secreting hormones. There is a gland that determines how big our penis grows. Some guys unfortunately get saddled up with a small penis. Other guys win the lottery and end up with a sizeable penis. Sometimes which ever gland determines penis size, continues to produce the hormone that doesn't turn off that hormone when it should. Which causes a guy to grow an extremely large penis. I think that is what happens to some guys.
This phenomenon doesn't happen very often, but I think it is very much a possibility. It is simply a freak of nature. I don't know why some of you are in denial, just because you haven't seen a bulge or seen a penis with your own eyes. I saw the unmistakable bulge hanging down his pants leg. Myself I believe what I saw.

• Haha
Reactions: andydandy