LiamCox

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always loved turning straight men into not so straight. It was such a hot experience to know that you were the first guy to suck that man’s cock or first one to take it up your ass.

One of my most memorable hookups happened due to one of my close friends holding a party. You see, Isaac was my best friend for a long time, and he had publicly come out to all of his friends and family but that didn’t mean that he only had queer friends. And one of them straight friends was his co-worker, Oliver.

The second Oliver strolled into the room; I knew he was totally my type. He went to greet some women and even ogled at a certain woman's large cleavage. His excitement was pretty obvious through his pants, and it made my stomach do a little flip. I figured that before the night wrapped up, Oliver was going to be my lover.

I asked Isaac, the host, to hook me up with Oliver, and he totally did. Isaac totally knew my kinks and fantasies. Isaac had also hooked up with a few of the guys I had turned 'gay'. If I was going to hookup with Oliver, then he might have a chance to experience it as well. It was a win-win situation for both of us.

Oliver and I had a major thing in common. The fantasy books we read.

I asked some questions and really tuned in as Oliver shared stories about his life and his favorite books. I just kept him chatting about himself, and it was super easy to do. I suggested we grab our drinks and head outside since it was quieter, and we could chill for a bit. He was cool with it, and we snagged a table with some empty chairs so we could chat more easily.

I figured it was time to just be more straightforward with my questions. I asked Oliver if he thought Isaac's sexual preference had an impact on his career. Oliver thought about it for a moment.

“Nah, I don’t think so,” he said. “He’s really skilled at his job, and he doesn’t share much about his personal life. Everyone gets along with him nicely. Nobody leaves him out because of his sexuality."

“Great to know. Don't tell him that I said this, but he used to flirt with many dudes when we were in college, does he still flirt with the other guys at work?” I asked.

Oliver smiled. “I’ve heard some things, I don’t know if they’re true though, keep it between just you and me, I heard that he gives really good blowjobs.”

“Oh, is that so?” I went on, “I don’t know how accurate that is but I’ve heard the same compliment aimed at me by some guys too.”

Oliver was surprised. “Wait? You’re also gay?”

“Yes, I am.” I spoke. “I hope you don’t have any issues with it.”

“Nah, not at all.” Oliver said and then suddenly asked, “Must be something to have your cock sucked by a man? Right?”

“It is.” I said, “I don’t really have an experience with women, but I think men are better at giving blowjobs at women, just like lesbians are better at licking pussy. We know what we have, so it's easier to please the partner on when, how and where to give more attention.” Oliver started to audibly gulp as I went on.

I pulled out my phone and opened my gallery. “I hope you won’t be repulsed by this.” I said before playing a video and showing it to him. The video featured me giving blowjob to one of my friends with benefits.

Oliver didn’t say anything but swallowed hard as he watched me really gobble up that cock, the video finished with me getting my mouth full of cum. When the video ended, I noticed that Oliver’s cock had grown in his pants, I could see the noticeable bulge. I decided it was the time to get straightforward, either he would accept my request, or he won’t. At least I won’t have any regrets that I didn’t try.

"Have you ever received a blowjob that was so exceptional that it stood out from the rest? That's how it'll feel when I suck your cock. I can drain your balls dry. It's obvious that you're straight but if you ever get laid with a guy, you'll never go back to being straight. Trust me, the video I showed, the guy I was sucking off used to be straight until we hooked up. And you can see how much he enjoys my sucking skills."

I thought Oliver might outright reject me with how silent he was after I showed him my video. He took a glance around the patio to make sure nobody was watching or listening.

"If you give me a chance then it will remain a secret between us forever, but this will be a night to remember. You're not aware of how big of a turn on you are. Your cock is already sliding inside of me, I can tell. I need to offer you a pleasure that you didn't know was possible."

His cock was swollen inside of his pants, which pleased me. Oliver was obviously bi-curious; this is what I've gathered because he didn't look away even for a second when I showed him my video. All I had to do was get beyond his final reservations and I would have him.

"I'll be the one to leave the party and wait for you on the street. We'll drive our cars over to my place after saying goodbye to everyone after a few minutes. You can park in the garage to ensure that nobody finds out about this."

Oliver remained silent as I stood up to go. It was unclear to me whether this guy was open to having a man-on-man action tonight or if I was going home by myself.
Isaac looked at me questioningly, so I said my goodbyes and merely winked at him.

When I finally saw Oliver coming my way on the sidewalk, I just hung out outside and counted the seconds as they went by. With his hands in his pockets, maybe trying to hide his erection, he walked over to me.

“So, where do you live?” was all Oliver could come up with.

“Hop in your car and follow me. It’s not too far from here,” I said with a grin.

I kept my promise and opened the garage door, parking off to the side so he could easily pull in next to me. I pressed the button to shut the door, making sure no one walking by would see he was inside. I swung open the inner door to the house, and Oliver came in right behind me. "I really wasn't planning to let you suck my cock until you showed me that video. I never thought getting sucked by a guy could feel so erotic. I hope you'll give me similar if not better treatment as you gave to the guy in the video?" He spoke.

"I'll try my best." I said, dropping to my knees in front of him. I asked him to take off his shirt while I went for his belt and zipper.

I really enjoyed catching a glimpse of the precum stain on his underwear, and his impressive cock sprang up awesomely as I pulled down on the elastic band. This straight dude was looking for a gay blow job, and I was totally the guy to hook him up.

I get what straight guys are into, so I made sure he felt totally at ease. No kissing, no hugging, just getting straight to it until he finished. But I also wanted to spice things up a bit by showing him one difference between being with a guy and a girl.

I kicked off his shoes and tossed his pants and underwear to the side.

I held him with my left hand and started to stroke with my right. A few seconds later, I caught him off guard by taking him all the way in while my fingers worked their magic at the base. I totally know how to work those nerves at the base of a guy's cock to grab his attention.

I moved my mouth up and down just enough to create some friction on the tip of his cock at the back of my throat. I kept working on his firm shaft while bracing my wrist against his hips. I tweaked my moves to match his gasps until I was confident, I was doing exactly what he wanted.

I figured Oliver wouldn't stick around for too long like this, but that was all part of my plan. After around 30 seconds, Oliver began to suck in air through his teeth and let out some low, guttural moans as he exhaled.

I just kept moving on, letting him deal with the mix of guilty pleasure his body was sending to his confused mind. It seemed like he was really trying to hold back, but honestly, he was way beyond the point of keeping me from getting what I wanted.

I glanced up and noticed he had his eyes shut. A moment later, I felt an intense rush that hit me harder than anything I’d experienced before.

It seemed like Oliver had tried to resist for as long as possible, but he eventually gave in to what he really wanted. All his fears, shame, and guilty pleasures came pouring out, all mixed up with a big load of his cum. His cock twitched, his hips jerked as he released himself deep in my throat, and I eagerly swallowed every bit of it.

Oliver's gasps were finally starting to chill out when I pulled my head back and let his cock drop. It made a light slapping sound as it softly hit his balls. In the low light of the kitchen, I finally got a clear view of Oliver’s cock. It was cut, smooth and beautiful. I checked it out shining in the lights with a mix of saliva and cum. I couldn't help but smile, knowing Oliver's big night out was just getting started.

I moved to the sink to take a quick shower. Oliver merely sat there, presumably attempting to make sense of what had occurred to him. He was aware that he was heterosexual, yet he still got his cock sucked by a man. Post nut clarity made many men chicken out, I wondered if Oliver would regret his decision. He had chosen to follow me home knowing full well what would happen in order to do that. He'd let me have my way with him without complaint.

In many ways, he was acknowledging to himself that he had willingly participated in this tryst. Oliver had gotten his greatest blow job to date, in my opinion. He sat there trying to decide whether the amazing orgasm he had experienced was due to my quality or to sentiments he had long ignored.

I made the decision to divert him in order to relieve some of the burden. I turned around and swiftly dropped my pants to show him my hard cock. "Don't worry," I reassured him as he appeared nervous. "Don't worry. I'm a bottom. I won't ask you to suck my cock unless you want to."

"I don't think I'm ready for that," sighed Oliver. He seems almost guilty about not wanting to return the favor.

I reassured him, saying that he would probably suck at it anyhow. "But I can show you how enjoyable it is to have sex with a man who truly understands the mechanics of gay sex."

Oliver's cock did indeed jump a little as he registered the obviousness of what was about to happen.

His bewildered expression indicated to me that he wasn't sure if now was the best moment for him to go. He was clearly conflicted. Anal was the ultimate gay act, after all.

He was clearly attempting to hide how much he wanted this to go through. His cock hardened and I knew what he wanted despite his face saying otherwise.

I had to stop him from debating it any longer. He needed to make a decision.

I took his clothes and shoes and made my way back to my bedroom. He followed me inside.

I comforted him, saying, "I know you prefer girls, but I'm craving your gorgeous cock. Your shaft pressing up on my prostate and your cum dripping out of my hole is what I want to feel. I love nothing more than to make you cum inside of me. I promise to be the most satisfying fuck you've ever experienced. I've had a taste of your manhood already and I can't wait to feel you inside of me. The choice is yours; you can go back if you want to, I won't mind, you don't have to feel guilty about leaving me because I hookup with any other guy too, but I specifically chose you because I thought you were hot."

Oliver's lustful erection gave me the impression that this guy enjoyed my sultry demeanor. He sat down on the bed and then leaned back. His cock jutting straight and throbbing for me.

I removed my clothes, and I also grabbed my lube and quickly got myself ready. I then straddled his thighs and started to lube his hard on. I could feel his pulse racing through his cock when I squeezed him. He was all mine.

I slid my crack all over his cock until I straddled his belly and then I moved back until I felt his thick tip pressing directly against my lubed-up hole. I felt that he was as hard as glass when I clutched his shaft. I moved him around till the tip of his cock found its way back where it belonged.

I shivered as he slid inside of me, and I eased over him. My butt cheeks hitting his pelvis, he exclaimed, "Oh my God, this is amazing. It's unbelievable that we're doing this."

Oliver had come a long way in his exploration of his sexuality, and I could tell. He focused on how fantastic it felt instead of worried about being gay. I pushed my hands off my thighs and settled on my knees to make sure I could jump over his cock quickly. In this posture, I could thrust quite quickly, almost as if I was jacking the guy off with my ass.

Oliver was going to have another climax with me riding him, even though he had just cummed in my mouth. This time, he was certainly on board with the plan. Oliver told me exactly what was going through his mind because of all my nasty words regarding my thoughts.

"Fuck, I love how this feel. I had no idea what to anticipate. I am experiencing pleasure from having my cock in a man's ass. You're using your muscles to work me, and it feels amazing."

He was completely engrossed in exploring this new aspect of his sexuality, and I could tell. Oliver was not rushing things anymore.

"I love how you ride me. Never before have I been with someone who wanted to fuck me so badly. Right now, all I want to do is spend the rest of the week fucking you like this."

That was it. I had never felt hotter. "Cum for me, baby. Fill me up. I love the way your cock makes my prostate go crazy. I'll cum for you, darling, if you give me your seed. Prove that you are a man. Tell me if you enjoy this or not. Watch me cum and give me a hard fuck. . Fuck me, fill me, fill me, fuck me."

Oliver then let out a grunt. The cum he let loose quickened his pace as the friction between his cock and my asshole disappeared. I was struggling to keep my grip on him since he was hitting me so hard, but I wasn't going to let go. I gave him a firm grip with my fingers around his hips and rode him.

I could sense my prostate's energy level increasing. The familiar, deep tickle began at the base of my cock. The orgasm growing at the base of my shaft merged with the one building in my prostate as the feeling increased.

My excitement exploded out of me as Oliver's moans sent me over the edge. I let out a fierce cry, my gooey essence spreading all over.

I leaned all the way forward and used my cum as a lubricant to start gliding our bodies sensually against one another. Then we shared a kiss, just a simple chaste kiss.

"So, are you going to pack up and leave me now?" I said.

"I'm not leaving!" he chuckled. "Let's have a round two, and can we make a video of us fucking, you can show it to Isaac."

I winked back at him, already grabbing my phone.