ICUII User Fees?

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ICUII has apparently decided to enforce their one-year membership policy and now you have to buy the software every year or pay a subscription fee.
The FAQ section of their website said they're gradually going through the membership and expiring members who aren't current.

Does anyone else besides me think they must nuts to think I'd actually pay on a yearly basis for videochat software?! There are so many free ones, and their community has become pretty stale.

I'm pissed because they cancelled my account with no warning, so I can't notify long-time pals of my MSM and Yahoo addresses to keep in touch.

Robert8.5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same thing happened to my account.

I agree with you - can't see people paying the kind of money they are asking for video chat software.

Instead of stopping it working they should have just disabled some of the functionality or limited it to 30mins online or something like that.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I tried out a trial version. It wasn't even all that great. Connecting to other cams was unreliable at best, and once my free time run out, I couldn't imagine paying for software that really wasn't working all that well to begin with.

I suggest Camfrog. It's free. Even if you can only view one cam at a time, it's a really solid interface and you can chat away with people all over the place.