If the cock above you is bigger, humiliate him. If smaller, compliment him.

CoburnAisling

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't we already have a thread with this exact same title?
Not that I've seen. Just the opposite.

Oooh, a liar who's around my size, lol! I'm not sure which to do with you, so I'll do both. That photo you have with the quarters on your dick gives away your real size. A quarter has a diameter of 0.96in. 4 of those lined up on your shaft means you're maybe 6.5 at the largest, but more likely just 6.

Why lie, though? You have a hot dick. You don't need to post goofy "proof" shit about your size. To me, people who care about that stuff are just in a different fetish community from me. They stay over there, and the rest of us just enjoy having sex with whomever we want whenever we want. You don't need to lie you way into their fetish, just chill over here, lol. You have a great dick. :)

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not that I've seen. Just the opposite.

Oooh, a liar who's around my size, lol! I'm not sure which to do with you, so I'll do both. That photo you have with the quarters on your dick gives away your real size. A quarter has a diameter of 0.96in. 4 of those lined up on your shaft means you're maybe 6.5 at the largest, but more likely just 6.

Why lie, though? You have a hot dick. You don't need to post goofy "proof" shit about your size. To me, people who care about that stuff are just in a different fetish community from me. They stay over there, and the rest of us just enjoy having sex with whomever we want whenever we want. You don't need to lie you way into their fetish, just chill over here, lol. You have a great dick.
I can get up to 7, but if I stop working it to get measuring tape and a picture it starts going down. I'm 52, it doesn't just stay rock hard once I get it there.

Reactions: w355291

w355291

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can get up to 7, but if I stop working it to get measuring tape and a picture it starts going down. I'm 52, it doesn't just stay rock hard once I get it there.
Totally relate brother. One needs an assistant to measure and another to photograph.

• Love
Reactions: Jon1971