If you could change your cock size to any size you wanted, would you?

NerdWithAKnob

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's say you have a genie that would grant exactly one wish: a change to your cock size. Would you go through with it? And if you did, what would you ask for? Maybe some guys would actually want a reduction in size!

Personally I'm pretty proud of what I'm packing, especially the girth, but I don't think I could resist adding another inch to the length. It just seems like it would be more fun.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am completely average at 6 inches.

Would choose 8 inches but no more as I already fuck my girls silly with my 6 inches and would probably need many hospital visits if I was bigger than 8.

XLIMX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd end up like one of those dudes who do saline with a dick so big it's useless. I'm mostly bottom so if we're talking about fantasies then I'd definitely love to go to 12" if I could

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last nite the wife and I were fooling around and when I was lubing up my cock and balls I couldn't believe how big I was. It felt as if I had a tree trunk in my hands. And I said so. My wife who never says anything said " yea you are fucking huge ! " the biggest you have ever been. I'll bet you I was approaching 8 hirth and over 7 long. It felt good this am flaccid thick and heavy. Would of liked to use it but she wasn't up to it. Lol. She did let me motor boat her.tits. And say thank god for lube

Reactions: mib348

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
Hell yes.
I would reduce it's size for blow jobs.
The problem with having a larger cock is it is downright uncomfortable for the giver.
They have to have hold their mouths wide open till their jaw muscles feel like they are about to break.
Be a helluva lot easier if it was much smaller.

BUT - I love it for penetration.
So what I really want is to be able to control the size at will.

Reactions: mib348

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reminds me of the old joke about the dude standing naked in front of a mirror

Mirror mirror on the door
Let my penis touch the floor

. . . and then his legs broke off

• Haha
Reactions: Gaysunshine

LittleBlade

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I've always been happy with mine... and even happier with it since I've been posting on here because judging from the comments I've been getting, it's bigger than I thought!
One thing I would change is the size of my balls : I'd like to see them hanging a little looser and lower than they do.

BoxerShortsBear

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No, I've always been happy with mine... and even happier with it since I've been posting on here because judging from the comments I've been getting, it's bigger than I thought!
One thing I would change is the size of my balls : I'd like to see them hanging a little looser and lower than they do.
Nah dude dont change a fucking thing it looks PERFECT!