If you could change your cock size to any size you wanted, would you?

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's say you have a genie that would grant exactly one wish: a change to your cock size. Would you go through with it? And if you did, what would you ask for? Maybe some guys would actually want a reduction in size!

Personally I'm pretty proud of what I'm packing, especially the girth, but I don't think I could resist adding another inch to the length. It just seems like it would be more fun.
If I changed it to 12 x 8, I'd still be under-sized according to some of the more dubious claims on this site. But, then again, the extra inch in length and girth really wouldn't mean much to me.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's say you have a genie that would grant exactly one wish: a change to your cock size. Would you go through with it? And if you did, what would you ask for? Maybe some guys would actually want a reduction in size!

Personally I'm pretty proud of what I'm packing, especially the girth, but I don't think I could resist adding another inch to the length. It just seems like it would be more fun.
This has been asked many times before, but here goes....

I'm perfectly happy with what I have, a 7 inch long cock with a 6 inch girth the full length, tapering to 6.5 inches at the base. It's been called "Perfect" by multiple women and I've got the length to allow some serious in and out stroking, along with the girth to fill women up, which they really enjoy.

In a fantasy world, I would have an adjustable penis! I'd narrow down my girth down to 5 inches so I could be deep-throated. Or maybe add an inch or tow for some truly deep fucking in every position, no danger of slipping out.

Reactions: ronin001

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly I couldn't be happier as-is. Maybe in my wildest dreams I'd add fractionally more girth (to reach 5.75") and straighten the left curve a bit.

But I wouldn't want to be smaller (since my current size has had no downsides) and I also wouldn't want to be much bigger (I wouldn't want to have trouble with condoms or show much more than I already do).

Reactions: Perfectsix