If you could change your cock size to any size you wanted, would you?

HungBtmVegas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a submissive bottom and I don't use my cock for sex, so having a big cock hasn't done anything for me except attract vers guys who have tried to pressure me into topping them.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Let's say you have a genie that would grant exactly one wish: a change to your cock size. Would you go through with it? And if you did, what would you ask for? Maybe some guys would actually want a reduction in size!

Personally I'm pretty proud of what I'm packing, especially the girth, but I don't think I could resist adding another inch to the length. It just seems like it would be more fun.
So you think I really asked for an 11 inch pianist!?!?!?

Tomola

Experimental Member
Media
I’d like my flaccid cock to be longer. I’m probably around 3” flaccid, I’m around 6” hard (when I lost weight I hit 7”). I have such a complex with my flaccid I avoid any communal showers or urinals. I’m not so shy erect though, I’ve seen a few friends that are smaller than me hard and since then I don’t feel so uncomfortable.

Reactions: yyzstevie

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a submissive bottom and I don't use my cock for sex, so having a big cock hasn't done anything for me except attract vers guys who have tried to pressure me into topping them.
That makes sense. I’m sorry you have to deal with that

Reactions: HungBtmVegas

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd go from 7.5 x 6.5 to 9.5 x 7.5, large "mushroom" head. over the years, I've gained in length and girth that my wife appreciates and I always thought she liked the additional length and wanted longer.