If You Post Photos But Aren't Verified Why Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thickgeo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Full access meaning? View more photos?

Still not the most appealing, but understandable I guess.

it’s so one knows that the other person isn’t full of shiz and is posting fake photos like you are, as well. and if you’re going to front like you’re the straightest guy on earth, virtually all the members of this site are dudes. Personally I’m of the opinion that you shouldn’t be able to post or interact if you aren’t verified. Every unverified account that tries to get my attention is always an unpleasant or shady situation.

Reactions: Pazu

NerdyDCLoner

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it’s so one knows that the other person isn’t full of shiz and is posting fake photos like you are, as well. and if you’re going to front like you’re the straightest guy on earth, virtually all the members of this site are dudes. Personally I’m of the opinion that you shouldn’t be able to post or interact if you aren’t verified. Every unverified account that tries to get my attention is always an unpleasant or shady situation.
Old ass quote

I verify with women in person, or kik

Have had my pics stolen from this site so not trying to verify here

And me being straight just means that, not sure why you are offended or upset or deciding to disagree...weird to say im the straightest man in the world

I do not care was planning on leaving soon

fetlife has been better for me

thickgeo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They only want frontal nudity. You cannot get verified with an ass pic. :emoji_thumbsdown:
It’s called large penis support group, not fat ass social club.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To get verified, add the photo or photos to an album and create a new thread in this forum with a link to the photo. Do not attach the photo, but copy and paste a link to the page that shows the photo in your album. You picture must include your member name and LPSG printed on a sign.

For more information, please read our guidelines for photo verification and try again.

How to Submit Your Photo for Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.