If You Post Photos But Aren't Verified Why Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think the verification process is very easy to find, perhaps it should be pinned in the new members forum section or something.
I kind of stumbled across how to do it and the benefits by mistake after someone posted they paid for gold membership. Then someone said that he could have gotten it via verification for free.
I believe many people are not aware of this info because it's not easily found

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think the verification process is very easy to find, perhaps it should be pinned in the new members forum section or something.
I kind of stumbled across how to do it and the benefits by mistake after someone posted they paid for gold membership. Then someone said that he could have gotten it via verification for free.
I believe many people are not aware of this info because it's not easily found
Thanks good feedback. I agree

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Thanks good feedback. I agree
Perhaps also make a slight adjustment to the guidelines. Requiring men to show "full frontal nudity" compared to women being required to "show only enough that you are female" seems a little unbalanced. As much as this is a penis site, perhaps allow the men to show just the required level of nudity to prove that he is a man, similar to the women's requirements. I've never understood why there's a difference in the level of verification. Just a suggestion.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I’m a little bit artistic and so wanted to have a verification photo sign that was more than a post it note or something like that...so I didn’t put one up when I started posting because I didn’t have an idea of how to do one I’d like. One day became 2, 2 became 4, etc. (I’ve been a member for about 5 years but didn’t have the balls to post any pics until a few months ago. So I’m only a few months behind...)

pmgunnerxx

Loved Member
Media
Perhaps also make a slight adjustment to the guidelines. Requiring men to show "full frontal nudity" compared to women being required to "show only enough that you are female" seems a little unbalanced. As much as this is a penis site, perhaps allow the men to show just the required level of nudity to prove that he is a man, similar to the women's requirements. I've never understood why there's a difference in the level of verification. Just a suggestion.
I second this

What are we actually verifying? Whether or not we have a penis? Or is the verification photo to be used as a comparison to other photos posted?

I’m sure someone had to tell me about the verification process. It’s not at all obvious. I do tell people myself whenever I suspect they don’t know about it.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally, I never verified until recently because I could never take a good picture with my dick erect and holding a sign while also visually appeasing. Then I said fuck it, I'll just post my tiny flaccid.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What are we actually verifying? Whether or not we have a penis? Or is the verification photo to be used as a comparison to other photos posted?

I’m sure someone had to tell me about the verification process. It’s not at all obvious. I do tell people myself whenever I suspect they don’t know about it.

Never thought about it that way but that's a good point . It keeps members from posting a penis belonging to someone else as their own

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I never verified until recently because I could never take a good picture with my dick erect and holding a sign while also visually appeasing. Then I said fuck it, I'll just post my tiny flaccid.

Yeah that is quit daunting. Takes four hands LOL

Reactions: 5360911

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No one checks that though. I have seen a few verification pix that look nothing like the other pix.

I'll be more aware of that from now own. Check all future post against the original LOL

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once upon a time, before the last major reinvention of the site, All you had to do was make a sign and take a photo with it, to get advanced membership. After the change over, you had to take new gender verifying frontal photos to be confirmed.

I joked that as I once lived in the chat room; and was a simi - cam whore, I was pretty well proven to be a male and that my photos were truly me. I posted enough to get gold status and the perks that came with it, Soooooooo why take another photo, just to be verified.

( old verification Photo )

https://www.lpsg.com/data/photos/m/157/157777-1316832207-28f91894532b7f3fe62e72ba2bfe20be.jpg

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want to attract creepy attention. I only have public photos because I got an obnoxious message from a moderator. I use a feminine avatar, and my writing (I believe) is very obviously authored by a woman, I really only want to interact with people here who are active participants on the forum. Choosing not to list my gender nor to verify my account attracts fewer men just looking for any random female to use as a masturbatory aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.