I know some people on this thread don’t like these posts but I feel like I have to come out and say it.

Noahknowsasmr is MAGA, and while watching his live on TikTok I asked him about it and he called me a slur.
Yeah, it was an asmr live. I was just very disappointed because I had been following him for ages and saw he’d been reposting Trump videos. It hit me in that moment that the person I’ve been watching would most likely rather see me not live as my authentic self as a queer person.
This post will likely be deleted. I just wanted yall to know who you’re supporting.
He’s maga and he called be a slur in front of hundreds blocking me.

Was I the only who got 'not straight' vibes from him?
I absolutely got them too. Baby-faced cutie, east European accent, kind of off-beat or cringe type content, ends up giving the "gay or just European?" conundrum. He's sort of like Kenshi. The first video of his I saw was when he was doing a tour of his vacation home and made a quip when opening a closet about there being another gay guy in there. I had figured he was referencing himself formerly being closeted, but as I watched more videos I realised it was probably him referencing the number of comments about his sexuality. His pissed-off video made it pretty clear that he's sick of hearing it, and he's told stories about sleeping with women. In the unlikely event that he is gay/bi, he doesn't want to come out, so it'd be better to leave him be. I ended up unsubbing because I don't enjoy his content and was mostly there for his face

A couple smaller gaysmr creators I haven't seen mentioned are ASMR Nick Walsh (@asmrnickfwalsh) and Orchyd ASMR (@OrchydASMR). I've also enjoyed the content from ForSimple ASMR (@ForSimpleASMR). None of them do suggestive/sexual content

I know some people on this thread don’t like these posts but I feel like I have to come out and say it.

Noahknowsasmr is MAGA, and while watching his live on TikTok I asked him about it and he called me a slur.
Yeah, it was an asmr live. I was just very disappointed because I had been following him for ages and saw he’d been reposting Trump videos. It hit me in that moment that the person I’ve been watching would most likely rather see me not live as my authentic self as a queer person.
This post will likely be deleted. I just wanted yall to know who you’re supporting.
He’s maga and he called be a slur in front of hundreds blocking me.
That sucks. I'm glad I never followed him.

I absolutely got them too. Baby-faced cutie, east European accent, kind of off-beat or cringe type content, ends up giving the "gay or just European?" conundrum. He's sort of like Kenshi. The first video of his I saw was when he was doing a tour of his vacation home and made a quip when opening a closet about there being another gay guy in there. I had figured he was referencing himself formerly being closeted, but as I watched more videos I realised it was probably him referencing the number of comments about his sexuality. His pissed-off video made it pretty clear that he's sick of hearing it, and he's told stories about sleeping with women. In the unlikely event that he is gay/bi, he doesn't want to come out, so it'd be better to leave him be. I ended up unsubbing because I don't enjoy his content and was mostly there for his face

A couple smaller gaysmr creators I haven't seen mentioned are ASMR Nick Walsh (@asmrnickfwalsh) and Orchyd ASMR (@OrchydASMR). I've also enjoyed the content from ForSimple ASMR (@ForSimpleASMR). None of them do suggestive/sexual content
ForSimple ASMR's gay? I guess I never payed attention. I love his vids. He was gone for months and just recently came back.