sorry to hear you got hit with a warning! That sucks
Thanks, but it's OK. I avoid posting any content where the OF notes a copyright notice, but Drey doesn't have one so I assumed he was OK with sharing. Live and learn :)

He popped up on my algorithm the other day. He's beautiful!
he was quick to say that he's straight in one of his videos 😂 i like him either way though. nice simple asmr and he seems genuine

Reactions: Rammerg
Be careful uploading pics from his instagram because he is underage in most of them. Photos of him that got posted in the thread when the three sheep channel started were removed last year for this reason. Pretty sure he is 18 now but Max started his instagram in 2021 so anything from then to mid 2023 is not safe to post.
He's 19. he's not underage

he was quick to say that he's straight in one of his videos 😂 i like him either way though. nice simple asmr and he seems genuine
He's pretty hot. I've seen a few of his and his siblings YT vids. That being said, even before they mentioned it in a Q&A I saw, I got massive religious vibes and home schooled vibes as well as too many siblings....they are like 9 or 10. He and his family are SUPER religious and have stated they believe EVERYTHING the bible says so that is probably why he was quick to point out/say he's straight since in one passage in old testament and one passage in new testament it says being gay is a sin.

I can't handle no matter how hot someone is, massive religious vibes like that where they say they believe everything and live their life in that way. That and being home schooled where your only friends are your siblings does not make someone a very well rounded sociable person...too sheltered and ignorant.

Please keep him out of this forum, he just turned 18 last week and had expressed many times before that how uncomfortable he felt being sexualized by adults
I feel the exact same way. I was scrolling through this looking for adults making content for adults, not someone who still looks like a kid and clearly doesn't want to be sexualized.

I feel the exact same way. I was scrolling through this looking for adults making content for adults, not someone who still looks like a kid and clearly doesn't want to be sexualized.
He's not even sexy. :confused:

someone not wanting to be sexualized is just gonna be sexualized even more because it's like it's the forbidden fruit
There's a difference between reverse psychology and being a predator. I hate to break it to you, but most people are turned off if someone is clearly uncomfortable with and actively rejects sexualization of themselves, even more so if they still look/act like a young teen.