Such a shame YT clamped down on so many ASMR channels and they had to scrub their racier content.

Meanwhile, if you look up sleepstream, you can literally see vids of a guy cumming on camera, and multiple vids of guys with raging, throbbing hard ons. Go figure.
 
Anyone has an archive of s1monreilly's youtube videos? It seems he deleted his channel. I know he has porn out there but i loved his asmr and especially his painting with real spit and daddy videos. Please dm if u do. These were the kind of youtube videos if you dont know so i need them again pls😫😫
 

Attachments

I don't know what I did but somehow my YT algorithm started to show me newbie ASMR guys. This is his 2nd video, it's relaxing.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: trxyovl and jkc
I can see why some people get Stockholm syndromes, he can abduct me, tie me up and tell me to shut up any day he wants.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Look at him...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like him and his asmr, but lots of his videos has him rapping for some reason