Sexuality
Pansexual
maybe because I'm transexual and this society is not ready for people like me

but I feel I'm going to be alone forever

even though I'm sexy and small I'm 4'5 I'm really petite
but I never had a boyfriend or a serious relationship
I'm really sexual and love sex, but I want to fall in love
I had many dates with guys but in the end they only wants sex
is there any man who really wants a long-term relationship with a transwoman like me? 78E.jpg
38A.jpg

Attachments

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

is there any man who really wants a long-term relationship with a transwoman like me? View attachment 74185881 View attachment 74185871
I hope you give it time. I’m sure you will eventually find the right person for you!

Reactions: Lost.intra

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are plenty of people out there in the world. Billions. I'm not going to say "it's easy" to find someone, because it's not, however, you WILL find someone. You're absolutely gorgeous and will find someone not only for what you are and have, but WHO you are. That last bit is important. So many people get hung up on what they are they forget 'WHO' they are also matters. So - chin up cutie! You'll find someone!

Reactions: amazzzed2

Safo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

is there any man who really wants a long-term relationship with a transwoman like me? View attachment 74185881 View attachment 74185871
Hi, is no't just you and is not just trans. I'm gay, manly, people can't tell I'm gay, I'm a normal dude and I pass for the same thing. I guess the way society are, makes us like this. People can accept promiscuous gays, but not "normal" gays.

Straight people know how to deal with gay and trans people who are caricatured, or visually ridiculous (in their opinion), but accepting a gay or trans "normal" by straight standards is an offense. "How can you be like me and be gay, you have to be a freak, otherwise how can I feel better than you? I only accept you if you're less than me."

I would like to have a long-term relationship with someone who is physically beautiful, but normally this profile is promiscuous or non-monogamous.

Don't think you are less for being trans, we are all in the same boat. I would love to have a good relationship with someone who is not troublesome, who are handsome, not desperate and masculine. I believe you too. It's just a very difficult thing to do.

I would rethink how you present yourself if, as you seem to imply, youve had a lot of sex but not a lot of relationships. The images you posted did not give me a "looking for love in a serious relationship" vibe
The way you look has nothing to do with this. People are not interested in commitment. Believe me, I know.

Reactions: miahgenesis

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming your preference is heterosexual men, I think, OP you need to be starkly honest with yourself as to what you know about heterosexual men seeking long term, monogamous relationships; in that 8/10 times it stems from some desire(either overlying or covert) to build themselves a family. Unfortunately due to our core, born biologies, that takes you out of the running for most men.
Then as someone mentioned before, while this is LPSG, and it's expected that submitted photos will be of a sexual nature, it's a little misleading to complain in the same thread about your inability to attract men that aren't just looking for the short term gratification you advertise..So if we're keeping track, only about 2/10 men are probably looking for long term relationships with women unable to bear children. If we bump that up to a fractional equivalent of 20/100, I'd then guess only about 2 of those guys, unconcerned with having kids, would opt for a transwoman as opposed to a ciswoman. Which then even if you comb amongst legions and find a sizable population of men, they will see your photos and how you purport yourself and relegate you to short term status. Unlike the previous poster, I dont think there is any shortage of men looking for commitment...I just think those looking for short term fun are louder, more visible, and as far as you're concerned, an easier catch.

I sympathize with trans folk, especially when they tend to be attracted to the opposite cis gender, because it can be a major hurdle to overcome, but quite honestly I think you'd be in a similar boat, if you were a ciswoman, with slightly more interest based upon not your personality, but upon your breeding potential. Count yourself lucky you don't have to sort through that.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I think you will do fine

by the looks of it your young and attractive… being attractive always helps

and a lot of people take a while to find relationships

D

deleted6505551

I think you're experiencing the same thing that cis women endure. If a woman dates 10 guys it's a safe bet than 9 of them, if not all 10, are in it to get laid. This might be even more pronounced in your case as trans people are often a fetish and you're insanely cute.

Just relax. Enjoy life. Be thankful for the good fortune genetics has bestowed on you. Love will come.

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The post was to short . I had a transgender girl friend for six years . She died and I,miss her so much . I. Am actively looking for a nother transgender woman to love and buy things for .
Donna had a Corvette and I paid for her larger breast . I would do the same for a new girl .
There is nothing like being with a Gurl , nothing like it at all , but thats just me .
Lololol. Pass the word out

ASK JEFF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, little miss cuddly!

It's very tough navigating the dating world to begin with, especially when it feels like you're not part of the "mainstream" or when you're part of a marginalized community. Most of LGBTQ+ has felt that way at one point in their lives, as well as many heterosexual. In this case, however, the fact remains that society's got a long way to go in fully accepting and understanding the complexities of sexuality and gender.

I believe there are men out there who are looking for a genuine, long-term connection with a trans woman. Period. Unfortunately, dating apps and certain social circles might not be the best places to find them. Those platforms often encourage surface-level interactions, so maybe try other avenues. Have you considered joining groups or organizations focused on your interests or LGBTQ+ issues? The goal is to create “spaces”, if you will, where you can be your authentic self, which increases the chance of meeting someone who's into the real you, not just a sexualized version of you.

furthermore, If you've only found that guys are interested in one thing, it might be a sign that you need to establish YOUR boundaries and YOUR intentions earlier in the dating process. I know that's easier said than done, but it could potentially weed out those who aren't on the same page as you.

Keep on mind, you are not just looking for any man; you're looking for the right man. That's gonna take some time and probably a bit of heartache along the way, but you've got a lot to offer.

Don’t lose hope.

kisses on your pink parts ❤️
JEFF

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You probably will be alone forever, as will I. Own it, and own and respect yourself. All you have said in your post is “I’m small, sexy and I love sex!” So, you don’t know who you are yet. Find yourself, then give yourself a 3 date rule to get rid of the chasers, and take pics that show YOU off, not just your ass.

And good luck!!! It is a shitty world for us trans folk.