Imallexx (youtuber)

Did I miss something or Alice and Alex don't follow each other on insta anymore?
It turns out not only they did break up but it was quite nasty. Alice reposted a bunch of tweets about narcissists and being hurt by them, one of her standards is "don't abuse me", it sounds like he was pretty horrible to her. If you believe twitter he also accused two of his friends of rape which might explain why SCRAPS podcast is gone. It's like after covering so many creators that turned out to be wrongings he decided to try on his own and he's now getting cancelled.

It turns out not only they did break up but it was quite nasty. Alice reposted a bunch of tweets about narcissists and being hurt by them, one of her standards is "don't abuse me", it sounds like he was pretty horrible to her. If you believe twitter he also accused two of his friends of rape which might explain why SCRAPS podcast is gone. It's like after covering so many creators that turned out to be wrongings he decided to try on his own and he's now getting cancelled.
Is said cancellation really working… if he’s still getting views?

Reactions: Mobostevens95
Is said cancellation really working… if he’s still getting views?
Moderate views and he's barely uploading on his main. It's a farily quiet cancellation since everyone is trying to keep things under wraps also Alex isn't as popular as he used to be. What's worse for him it looks like he got cancelled by his friends and he's all alone now with loads of time to think.

Moderate views and he's barely uploading on his main. It's a farily quiet cancellation since everyone is trying to keep things under wraps also Alex isn't as popular as he used to be. What's worse for him it looks like he got cancelled by his friends and he's all alone now with loads of time to think.
Why did he get cancelled