Interested in female opinions of my new, injected dick

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Newest pictures of Silicone dick.

Prior to procedure, my erect girth was 4".

Now, my flaccid girth is around 4.9". Have yet to measure erect girth without bandages on.

It looks a little crooked and bulgy at the end, but I'm hoping this will settle over the next 2.5 months.

Attachments

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Now, my flaccid girth is around 4.9". Have yet to measure erect girth without bandages on.

It looks a little crooked and bulgy at the end, but I'm hoping this will settle over the next 2.5 months.

Ugly as sin and with a tiny little head.

Sorry, but at this point that is what you deserve.

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Why does it still look really fucked up?..like more fucked up than a week ago?..and whats the bandaids for?..did you have the 2nd procedure or something?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So which of these expenses should I try to claim are necessary business expenses?

Homeowners insurance? Auto insurance? Home electric bill? Home utilities? Internet?

Or should I start going on lavish vacations and eating fancy meals that I don't otherwise eat?
If the corpprate entity owns the home it provides to the CEO then it would have to cover the insurance. If it owns the car, it has to insure it. If it provides the CEO with two meals a day, it can do that through ordinary groceries. It doesn't sound like you've ever consulted even a bad accountant. What kind of business has no accountant? And yeah, you also get to pay the accountant before taxes come out. Unincorporated sole proprietors don't get to do that. By the way, establishing an LLC IS incorprotating. At a minimum, get a self help book on the subject.

In summary:
You know what you told me your schedule consisted of, so you know I'll never believe you have a real job (outside of the weekly errand you run for someone else) let alone run a business. Disbelief in your business is compounded by your inability to understand the tax advantages only the various types of corporate structures can provide.

And finally,
No, I only talk back to the people that start it.

You're going to offer all that help and then tell me that you won't even tell me what Round 2 was?
I'm not going to teach social skills to a compulsive liar. Do you honestly think I believe you grow from can't speak to anyone at all to very comfortable casually greeting attractive women in two days? Dude, I was born on a Wednesday but it wasn't last week! All you did from the second I suggested a first step was ask me for the next step. Like you can't complete one task without focusing on the next. Well guess what? I lied too. The real first step is staying in the present. The purpose of the exercise you were given was to simultaneously make you more comfortable with initiating very minor interactions while expecting nothing, forcing you to stay present for the duration of the interaction. But you couldn't stay out of the future. Even after I told you you had to stop pressing forward to move forward, you couldn't do it. So no. I won't coach you. I don't want to. Nice isn't good enough. Only good is good enough. At a minimum trustworthiness, at least.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does it still look really fucked up?..like more fucked up than a week ago?..and whats the bandaids for?..did you have the 2nd procedure or something?

It doesn't look more fucked up than a week ago. The shaft has evened out more and it's less crooked. The bandaids are to cover cuts and bruises. I'm not worried about those.

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
It doesn't look more fucked up than a week ago. The shaft has evened out more and it's less crooked. The bandaids are to cover cuts and bruises. I'm not worried about those.
Ok let me rephrase it...it doesnt look any better than a week ago...is that better?..I mean you want people's opinions and all...

D

deleted1025121

Why is it so much darker and more red than previous pics? I would send that pic to your doc. It seems the skin looked healthier in previous pics. Yikes.

D

deleted136887

I am bored.
This silicone trolll is still on here.
Hi Farmer_fat_limp_cock!!!
Your cock still looks terrible.
You get lots of action?
5 days after you parted with 1000$us?

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well what I meant, is that it has become less pretty. Not unpleasant, but it's all I can say about it. It's a dick. xD

I'm glad you don't think it's unpleasant. I just hope it's worth it when it's done.

I had no complaints about the old one, I just couldn't leave well enough alone.

Reactions: Cody5570
D

deleted1025121

Those are cuts due to rubbing on the plastic ring I have to have it in.
Thats odd. I just dont understand why it looked healthier before and now its considerably more red. Maybe another pic tomorrow.