Interracial Encounters

Biscott

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wondering how you enjoyed interracial encounters

I have been with all races orally in my life span, I would say over 100 or more cocks have been in my mouth. With that said, I have found out that I love very dominant men, size does have an influence but if you are dominant it over comes the size. I also found out I prefer the black males over all others. Why, I asked myself. I figured there more open on what they want and tell you, they just dont stand or sit there like a log. I hate those type of people.

I have had other races be dominant, once I had this Hispanic male be very strong and came all over my face and then had me walk in public with it dripping all over the place. I also had a white male just controlled me mentally and physically just by his demeanor and language. But mostly the black race will do that every time in my experience.

I want to hear you experience

Biscott

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never let race get in the way of a good time. Ended up marrying a black woman. Her race had nothing to do with me marrying her. I married her because I fell in love with her.
I happy that you found true love beyond color, that's what life is about

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've tried black men, didn't go to well. I've been with about four, it was average at best. Two were very large but not real hard, just semi hard...which was fine. But my best experiences have been white and latino. I'm very attracted to white hairy men. Dick size is not on my top three list, I could be very satisfied with 4 inches or more. I really love a rock hard cock with big loads of cum. Passion is a big plus for me. Having a man explode inside and grind his body all over me in pleasure is the greatest feeling ever.

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hooked up with a great guy from India.... Chatted for a long time and then he was in my town on business... What a great time we had. I was hooked for his cock ever since he sent me a photo of it... Very dark and large almost a purple hue to it....

Buck Fuddy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm white, and my first experience with a black guy was at Club Orlando. He was older, maybe late 50's or 60, and just the nicest guy one could ever hope to meet. Very attentive and willing to go at a pace that was comfortable for me.

When he dropped his towel, my jaw damn near hit the floor. He was packing the biggest cock I had ever seen, and it wasn't even hard yet. I was intimidated, but immediately got on my knees. He rubbed that beautiful cock all over my face, which made me hard in seconds. I struggled to suck on it, but still enjoyed it thoroughly.

After about 10 minutes, he said to me "are you ready to lay back and give me your ass?" I was very concerned about it, but gave him an enthusiastic yes. He assured me he would take it slow, and he did.

As he finally got it all the way in, I felt like there was no way I could handle it thrusting in and out of me, but sure enough, his taking his time made all the difference in the world. He fucked me so good and hard that I had no control over what was coming out of my mouth.

After we finished, he said to me "I enjoyed being able to make you feel good, and I want to do it again if that's okay". Then he asked I would be there next week. I told him yes, and we saw each other every Tuesday (which was half price night) for about two months, then suddenly, he stopped showing up. The strange thing is, we never even knew each other's names.

It bums me out that we lost contact, but not only was I happy with the fact that he was the fuck of the century, but also his approach and demeanor.

It meant a lot to me.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's see, I'm white, my wife is black. And it looks like the first cock in my ass is probably going to be attached to a black male. He isnt my first choice, and race has nothing to do with it, I'd rather it be with a top trans (yes they do exist, just not a lot of them) but I cant hold off much longer....I need it.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had fun with a couple of black men, but I've never been with a black woman. Almost, but didn't quite get there.

My first black man was not an Alpha male. He was a definite Type B personality. When it came to play time we were both somewhat racist, but he said it out loud: "I didn't think you would be so big, and I thought you would be cut." And I was thinking just the opposite with him. Fortunately, good times knows no color, and the races came to an agreement on that day.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cock is cock and pussy is pussy; race and skin color aren't relevant.
I think it is more a question of taste and there is nothing wrong with that. My tastes have changed over the years and what I liked when I was in my thirties and forties is not what I like now. When I say a man/woman is sexy and attractive, I am really saying that they are sexy and attractive to me.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve been sucking cock for over 30 years as a bi. Very orally fixated with both genders. I’ve had many races of cock and various sizes too. But for me it boils down to a few things. The confidence in the man, the experience he has and his cock size. Usually, these characteristics roll up into what we all dream (if submissive) of in an Alpha male. Though, my first experience with this package was with a black man, who changed the way I viewed my erotic play. He turned me into a more submissive slut then I knew I could be and it excited me more. I find myself leaning more to black men as the roll of the dice when meeting all men I usually get that Alpha male each time with black men.

don’t get me wrong, I’ve had very Alpha Latin men and white guys. One Latin guy who recently did prison time was super hot and super Alpha. One of My favorite experiences.

I’d love to once be with an Arabian man to see how they are. It’s in my bucket list!

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I shagged a wide wash of humanity, various shades and places...

And, d'you know what? I have difficulty with the concept of "race" - it comes from the early modern period in Europe when white people were sailing about, planting flags in new parts of the world and seeking to explain how they became lords over the browner peoples of the earth.

The concept of "race" comes from the same pseudoscientific stable as phrenology and hand writing analysis. Sounded funky in the 18-hundreds but is not supported by modern science.

The very idea is bunk.

If you look at the actual genetics of it "race" falls apart. So classically we would say there's, what? White, black, Indian and Oriental. None of this holds up to genetic scrutiny. So, for instance, in purely genetic terms a Zulu from South Africa has more in common with a white, blond-haired person from Germany than they would have to someone from Ethiopia/the Horn of Africa. Genetically speaking. But the "race" argument just sees 2 "black" people.

It insinuates that humans are somehow separate, like breeds of dog or something. Humans are genetically interchangeable, males and females from across the planet have the ability to get it on quite easily.

Anyway, as you were.

:)