Is It Narcisitic To Jack Off To Yourself?

Is it narcisitic to jack off to yourself?

• Yeah, that's weird

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Nope, totally fine

Votes: 137 83.5%

• Total voters

GreekXL

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever gotten off to yourself in the mirror or by watching a pic/vid? I've gotten some "extra mileage" by watching consensual sex tapes I've made, but also admit to wacking it to some of my solo performances. Is that weird or totally ok? If the latter, what do you get off to... your dick, body?

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well the definition of narcissistic is: having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.

base on that, yep, you're definitely being narcissistic... whether or not that is weird is really up to personal interpretation. i would say that since you're going at it solo and not hurting anyone then i say it's perfectly fine.

Reactions: japetty

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Have you ever gotten off to yourself in the mirror or by watching a pic/vid? I've gotten some "extra mileage" by watching consensual sex tapes I've made, but also admit to wacking it to some of my solo performances. Is that weird or totally ok? If the latter, what do you get off to... your dick, body?
I would get off to you, you’re so hairy. But myself? Nope. You must be completely happy with yourself which is amazing.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
notifications usually bring me to a photo i haven't seen in years...sometimes i'm like damn, whose thick fucking wrecking cock is that? I take a peruse through a gallery or two and Fuckkkk do I love this big dick. I hope you all feel the same about your own. You only get one..

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose there's some narcissism in me. I used to jack off all the time standing in front of a mirror. In fact, I still do. I get turned on by looking at my body and cock, and by receiving admiration for my looks from others.

Is it weird? Maybe. Is it excessive? I don't think so. It hasn't made me a jerk in that respect, or interfered in my relationships with others.

Thank God, I've got a small dick. Otherwise I'd be a complete and total asshole! :D It's kept me balanced.

D

deleted645791

Self-love is normal, but I do get a bit narcissistic and jack off to myself sometimes. I love my cock, and I'm pretty obsessed with it. Taking pictures and video of it turns me on quite a bit. Sometimes I find some from before and I'll get hard admiring my own cock. I have a few self made POV videos from previous hook-ups, and that seriously gets me off. And when I've been edging for a while and I start leaking and oozing precum/cum, sometimes I'll look down at it and be turned on by how big and hard it is, and I'll jerk off to the sight of me stroking it, which gets me leaking even more.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

With a thing like that between your legs how could you NOT get off on watching yourself in the mirror or in pics and videos!

Satyrcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Self-love is normal, but I do get a bit narcissistic and jack off to myself sometimes. I love my cock, and I'm pretty obsessed with it. Taking pictures and video of it turns me on quite a bit. Sometimes I find some from before and I'll get hard admiring my own cock. I have a few self made POV videos from previous hook-ups, and that seriously gets me off. And when I've been edging for a while and I start leaking and oozing precum/cum, sometimes I'll look down at it and be turned on by how big and hard it is, and I'll jerk off to the sight of me stroking it, which gets me leaking even more.

I dont think its narcissistic. I do think its hot though. honestly i think a lot of us get off on aspects of ourselves. even the sounds we make on the road to orgasm can sometimes be the fuel that sends us over the edge ;-)

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
For the first question, yes I've gotten off looking at myself in the mirror, and looking at my pics and vids. When I look at myself in the mirror its not like I'm attracted to myself, the turn on is more about seeing myself from a perspective that isn't possible any other way. With my pics and vids, I'm interested more in the comments that other people leave than the images myself, but sometimes I admire the images as well.

I don't think its weird or narcissistic, at least not necessarily. I think if you become obsessive about yourself, if you can only get off when looking at yourself, then you are probably becoming narcissistic. But I don't think there is anything wrong or unusual about admiring oneself when it doesn't reach obsession.

colquhoun17

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just experienced that last night. Jerking off looking in a full length mirror, I thought "Man I look good tonight" so I took a few photos and posted them, like @IntactMale said, mostly for the responses