Is it taboo for a top to suck a bottom’s dick?

Many great answers, my 2 cents. Sex is amazing, embrace what you love about it. I'm a total bottom and love to suck cock. Pleasing a man is my pleasure, but I have had a few tops suck me. Not really into it but won't refuse or look down on it.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit
Was chatting with a guy on Grindr, he's a total sub bottom. Told him what I'm into including mutual oral. he got quite and then said "oh, I thought you were a top". I'm like, yeah, I'm a total top. He then told me I'm not a top if I suck dick. ROFL!! Needless to say, we did not hook up. Love finishing my bottom off with a good blowjob or better yet, suck him off while I'm balls deep in him (I'm pretty flexible, lol)

A guy asked to see my private pics on Grindr, he replied “I thought you were Bottom?, why do you have dick pics?

FFS, I may be passive but I have a Dick!!,

I can never comprehend how gay tops find it unacceptable or repulsive to touch, suck or jerk a dick?!

Isn’t it like a straight guy refusing to enjoy mutual foreplay with the gender he prefers before penetration?

Reactions: SoaringSpirit
I don't think it's taboo or at least at one time I didn't. I say that because, I was one that felt if you say you are the top, then you are the "man" and I didn't want the "man" to go down on me first. Thanks to a wonderful lesbian friend who educated me that the top can still be the man, but just remember, although he gives the dick, that doesn't mean he doesn't want to taste the dick, especially is you and he are lovers. She told me, "Don't forget he's gay just as you."

Uhm, if a man who has sex with men thinks sucking dick is emasculating or “unmanly”, then he needs to remind himself that he’s having sex with a man and NOT a woman. Straight people might consider him unmanly for fucking another man’s ass.

It’s like....I’m gay but I’m not THAT gay. Bro...you’re gay.

Not sucking is part of the dom fantasy, i kinda like it, is like punishment for the sub, he can only get pleasure by his ass.
But that should be the only reason, some tops dont do it because insecurity, in that case the bottom might actually like getting suck, and creates tension between the two.

Im sure some people feel that way and some bottoms prefer it that way but in my experience behind closed doors a top will give it a try if that's what they want. Especially if the bottom has a nice dick.

Because I remember that if a Top suck a bottom’s dick That make him less masculine
Sucking another guys dick doesn’t make you less masculine .. but if it did you can make for it as you pound your cock inside him showing him your manhood still in tact

Reactions: brandon38
Each to his own, I fuck ass and suck their dicks
Right... Ive met plenty of tops that won't even let you touch their ass but will suck you off. If you're gay chances are dick is on the menu. I think that issue is more of a bottom fantasy play than anything else. "You're not a top if you suck dick"... just find another hole to fuck.