Is that cock fully flaccid or partial fluff?

midtowntimes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has this been discussed anywhere? As a grower NOT a shower, I'm sure this question is driven by my jealousy or self-consciousness. Many times when I see big dick pics here or on other sites I wonder whether the cock is partially fluffed to look that size. It's difficult to tell in pics where the guy is sitting or laying back and there is no discernable upward angle. (Clearly if there's an angle, there's some state of an erection.)
Seems to me there has to be some state of fluff happening in many of these pics that are not full erections. Or am I just lying to myself?

Has this been discussed anywhere? As a grower NOT a shower, I'm sure this question is driven by my jealousy or self-consciousness. Many times when I see big dick pics here or on other sites I wonder whether the cock is partially fluffed to look that size. It's difficult to tell in pics where the guy is sitting or laying back and there is no discernable upward angle. (Clearly if there's an angle, there's some state of an erection.)
Seems to me there has to be some state of fluff happening in many of these pics that are not full erections. Or am I just lying to myself?
I think that most guys get a bit excited when they go to show like that so they aren't 100% soft. Especially the younger ones who probably bone up as they open their belt!

Reactions: Gaysunshine

I don’t post my own pics but judging from the many I’ve seen on here I’m confident there’s a great deal of fluffing that happens before gentlemen pull out the camera.
I'd say that 99% of the pics posted on LPSG are in some state of arousal, not flaccid!

Having seen many hundreds of flaccid penises in locker rooms and showers, either every guy on LPSG is a show-er, or they're fluffing for their pictures!

Reactions: tnman
Taking photos often results in browsing this website and/or jacking off I guess. Two activities that gets me hard :), maybe that shows in the photos?

There are several threads here with "flaccid" cocks or "softies" and 99% of post there are no question 'fluffed" if not a full on semi, my point is I think most men are afraid to show a truly flaccid cock in a non aroused state, for me it ruins the true nature of the thread, I have owned a cock myself now for 61 years and believe me I know what one looks like verses a "fluffed" one they try and pass. I always say if that fucker does not have a wrinkle in it then it's not a 'soft' cock. Thing is I personally thing a truly "flaccid' cock is a thing of beauty, they can arouse me just as quickly as a boned up one, nothing finer than seeing a man walking down my hallway towards the bed or bath after breakfast fully naked and that "softie' swinging back and forth.

In the real world, most flaccid penises look like this:
A Tale of Two Davids: Michelangelo, Donatello and the Art of Renaissance  Florence - Through Eternity Tours

I'd say nearly, if not all are fluffed. Some will say a hard on that is just beginning to flop over as it's going down is their soft. You can always tell a semi. I can't think of many guys that would want to show their cock when it is fully flaccid and retracted as they can do quite often. The biggest and most beautiful hard cock I ever saw on total soft, you'd never think he was as hung as he really is on full hard.

Amazing difference. But a cock is supposed to do that when it's fully soft. We may not like it but it's true.

Reactions: P.J.9 and tnman
Being its lpsg's userbase many do naturally hang big, even if no fluffing is involved. Some I've seen in person and myself included don't have wrinkles in their flaccid penis. It just hangs as is. Shrinkage from cold weather or cold water definitely has some wrinkles. But even then I wouldn't classify that as someones normal flaccid size, since it's an outside factor causing that to occur and the penis will eventually return to its normal size.

Although, I think a good thread would be to show off one's total shrinkage. Who would be brave enough to show :joy:

Reactions: P.J.9
There are several threads here with "flaccid" cocks or "softies" and 99% of post there are no question 'fluffed" if not a full on semi, my point is I think most men are afraid to show a truly flaccid cock in a non aroused state, for me it ruins the true nature of the thread, I have owned a cock myself now for 61 years and believe me I know what one looks like verses a "fluffed" one they try and pass. I always say if that fucker does not have a wrinkle in it then it's not a 'soft' cock. Thing is I personally thing a truly "flaccid' cock is a thing of beauty, they can arouse me just as quickly as a boned up one, nothing finer than seeing a man walking down my hallway towards the bed or bath after breakfast fully naked and that "softie' swinging
I came across this blog and I totally disagree with your perception… I don’t even know about fluffing? I do happen to have the opposite of what you might think in your post. As for myself,… Im both a shower and a grower.Maybe I’m just unique ?

Here a few actual pictures of my endowment… I don’t need to pretend. You guys be the judge? Plus, there’s plenty more of him in my photo gallery, in a variety of other captured positions.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: P.J.9
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of "flaccid" pics on the site are well into the semi range.

Having said that, I've tried to be honest in my own pics. My various naked photos have me at almost every different size, and I did not fluff my flaccid measurement pics. In my underwear and swimwear album, I tried to maintain the same size for all the pics, in the middle of my flaccid range - so if it was too close to a semi I waited for it to subside, and if it was fully retreated I fluffed only enough to bring it back to a "warm flaccid".

Reactions: tdnet and P.J.9