Is the Aneros worth it?

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've used an Aneros on my husband occasionally over the years with the sole purpose of intensifying his orgasm while I'm sucking him off. I thought it would really send him to the moon since he enjoys anal play and prostate stimulation, but in reality it doesn't seem to have made any difference at all. Maybe a different type of toy would do the trick.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've used an Aneros on my husband occasionally over the years with the sole purpose of intensifying his orgasm while I'm sucking him off. I thought it would really send him to the moon since he enjoys anal play and prostate stimulation, but in reality it doesn't seem to have made any difference at all. Maybe a different type of toy would do the trick.

I'm guessing that each male body is designed a little differently and one would need an anal toy that is just the right length (and girth/angle?) to hit their prostate - too long or too short and you are out of luck.

Fletcher Christian

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm guessing that each male body is designed a little differently and one would need an anal toy that is just the right length (and girth/angle?) to hit their prostate - too long or too short and you are out of luck.

It’s hard to know though, right? You don’t know until you try.

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's probably accurate. The one I use on him is the Aneros Helix Syn (see image below), which I'm guessing is one of the smaller sized ones? It may not be reaching his prostate, or if it is, just barely so. Maybe a bigger one might be more pleasurable for him.

1702778709214.jpeg

sentry

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My Alpha Pro 7X Prostate Massager arrived from Adam and Eve. I've charged it up, inserted it and going through the various vibrations/prostate stroking settings. It fits well and stayed inserted when I went to get another towel. I can't figure out the remote buttons but it sure as hell feels amazing.
I'm impressed as hell because I've already started leaking seminal fluid.

bro.b88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Alpha Pro 7X Prostate Massager arrived from Adam and Eve. I've charged it up, inserted it and going through the various vibrations/prostate stroking settings. It fits well and stayed inserted when I went to get another towel. I can't figure out the remote buttons but it sure as hell feels amazing.
I'm impressed as hell because I've already started leaking seminal fluid.
Would love to hear your review on it after using it a bit more!

I got the helix syn a while back and maybe I don’t have the patience for this but I haven’t had any luck getting it to do what it should be doing so maybe I need to try something new.

Reactions: Fletcher Christian

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had an Aneros but found it underwhelming. If I was backed up and hadn't gotten off in a while it made me leak like crazy. I would put it in and my cock would just drip. As for making orgasms more intense, it didn't do anything. I found the plastic tabs to be too aggressive against my skin. If they made one with a softer base it might be different.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had an Aneros but found it underwhelming. If I was backed up and hadn't gotten off in a while it made me leak like crazy. I would put it in and my cock would just drip. As for making orgasms more intense, it didn't do anything. I found the plastic tabs to be too aggressive against my skin. If they made one with a softer base it might be different.

I strongly suspect that the vast majority of men who try these devices (Aneros, Lelo, whatever) find them underwhelming.

D

deleted21663041

A very close friend of mine confided in me that he can have hands free orgasms during anal sex. I suppose he is having prostate orgasms. This got me jealous as I want to experience the same pleasure. So I searched for Aneros and want to know: Is Aneros worth it? They aren’t cheap. Also, I’m torn between the Progasm model and the Helix model. Which is better? Which feels hotter? Totally new to Aneros, so please, any help and advice is welcome. Really want to have the hands free prostate O experience. Thanks!i

nothing gives me a hands free orgasm like a penis hitting the right place. i always get one very large continuous leak of sperm with an anal indiced hands free orgasm, rather than the four ropes of cum inusually spurt, my anus tightens and my breathing gets deeper. if you don't have a convenient top handy then a condom covered cucumber works perfectly.....slip it in and you when you have found the spot you can mentaly reach an orgasm.