Is There A Relation Between Height,hand Or Foot Size And Penis Size?

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
Some years ago me and my wife went casually in a nude beach in Spain.She was surprised and quite annoyed but at the same intrigued.(we realized later that it was a gay beach and obviosly almost all were naked men)
Returning in hotel she said"I have seen more cocks today than in my whole life"
Most had a penis like yours but some of them were really well-endowed' expecially in length(It was true)
"There isn't a correlation between flaccid size and erection size"I said
"No,not all" there is a relation and i know it very well," said smiling..
"My ex husband was tall 6'2" and his shoe size was 11..It was all proportionate...He had a long flaccid penis and equally long in erection(9 inches ,a thing i already knew)..Penis size is linked to length of fingers too,do you know it?"
"I'm sorry ,penis size really doesn't matter for me but this is the truth"
Her son(now 20)has the same body like his father,she says..Obviously she doesn't know his penis size.
Two years ago,however,she came to know that her gf complained to friends about his penis size"l.is well endowed and during intercourse it hurts".
My wife told me this but she wasn't surprised"I know it,he is like his father
even in that"said proudly" Penis size isn't important but it will be harder being rejected by the women and from this point of view he is very lucky"(so,from her words, i realized that "penis size doesn't matter" was a lie)

I compared my cock in erection only once when i was 18 with a friend of mine ,slightly taller than me and he had a penis longer than mine..Since then i have the complex to be poorly endowed also because most women i had,even telling"you're average",admitted,however,that most past lovers had a penis slightly longer..
So,is there a relation between height,hands or feet size and penis size?
Me:I'm 5'7" ,shoe size 8 and 5,5 inch penis
My friend 5'8" shoe size 9,5 and 6,3 inch penis
Ex husband 6'2" shoe size 11 and 9 inch penis
Her son same height and same shoe size and certainly a long penis
Both my friend and my wife'son has the fingers significantly longer than mine..
Is there a correlation?

Reactions: canadian

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely no relation between height, hand or foot size and penis size. When I was in my early 20's, I had a big crush on a guy at the bar. He was 6'2", had big ears, nose, hands and feet. I flirted with him enough that we started dating for a while. I was very shocked the first night with him, his erect cock was 5" long. Definitely not what I expected. I'm 6'2" and wear size 13/14 shoes. I'm 7" hard on a good day.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The only correlation I have ever noticed is in the fingers, it's the length of the finger in relationship to knuckle, I have seen some guys with big fat fingers but the length to the knuckle is always the same, same with skinny fingers, it's almost like they are double jointed, think Bill Clinton's fingers and you will understand what I am saying! But I can tell you I have never been wrong

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A meta-study from 2015 with some 15'000 dicks measured suggests there is a very small correlation with height.

Ps: I love to see tall guys at the nude beach with boy sized soft dicks hehe... there are all sizes on any heights out there. Chose yourself what makes you happy!

Ps2: if your average size is such an issue for your so you might be with the wrong person. Anybody with your size can have terriffic sex with crazy orgasms man!

Last edited:

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
A meta-study from 2015 with some 15'000 dicks measured suggests there is a very small correlation with height.

Ps: I love to see tall guys at the nude beach with boy sized soft dicks hehe... there are all sizes on any heights out there. Chose yourself what makes you happy!

Ps2: if your average size is such an issue for your so you might be with the wrong person. Anybody with your size can have terriffic sex with crazy orgasms man!
I don't know why but seeing naked men with different sizes intrigued me even if i'm 100% heterosexual..
Perhaps knowing my wife's past sexual life influenced me.I know i'm average, but i think that for most women i've had, penis size isn't irrilevant anyway...
"I admit,i i was accustomed to making a good sex" told me once my wife.The real question is"can a woman adjust to a smaller penis after a big one?".In my opinion it's difficult.She says"penis size doesn't matter" and "Talking about that question is annoying for me." The truth is different however..
Above all some sexual positions are quite difficult.Spooning for example:"I'm sorry but with you this position doesn't work for me..I don't tell why but you've understood"
Even is she isn't sensitive in deeper points she likes vigourous and deep thrusts anyway..."You must push well on the bottom"or "I don't enjoy short thrusts"..or"you must go deeper"
When she is on top my penis easily slips out and she gets annoyed"It never happened to me with the others"..
All this is frustrating for me of course..
However,as said in another post,she reaches orgasm only grindind and thrusting her clitoris against my pubic bone and so it's difficult to know her real thinking..
My wife prefers tickness by far(so she says)since she isn't sensitive in deep points but also (i think)a penis above average in length .."i enjoy to be well filled" she often repeats..(as said before,she could accomodate a 7 inch penis without disconfort and take a 9 inch penis all the way in some days...
Unfortunately the sexual experience is very important..but depends on the woman..
To the opposite my ex gf preferred the length over the girth"A short penis doesn't work for me".."i like a gentle pressure on my cervix to reach orgasm"..The body structure is important too and from this point of view with my ex gf i was quite lucky:she was 4'9" .very thin and tight and maybe with a shorter vagina .So it was much easier making a good sex anyway. She reached vaginal orgasms (without clitorical stimulation) in misionary(with her legs above my shoulders)and being on top.In both of these positions i could stimulate her deep points and she didn't need a clitorical stimulation... In other positions(spooning,doggystyle and reverse cowgirl) i was not be able to penetrate her deeply and so she had to stimulate herself to achieve a clitorical orgasm(for her less satisfying than vaginal) ..My wife is 5'6" ,very curvy and weighs 70/75 kg(30 kg more than my ex gf) and obviously sex can't be the same.Butt size is totally different for example and a longer penis works better..
At the end depends on the woman ...

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know why but seeing naked men with different sizes intrigued me even if i'm 100% heterosexual..
Perhaps knowing my wife's past sexual life influenced me.I know i'm average, but i think that for most women i've had, penis size isn't irrilevant anyway...
"I admit,i i was accustomed to making a good sex" told me once my wife.The real question is"can a woman adjust to a smaller penis after a big one?".In my opinion it's difficult.She says"penis size doesn't matter" and "Talking about that question is annoying for me." The truth is different however..
Above all some sexual positions are quite difficult.Spooning for example:"I'm sorry but with you this position doesn't work for me..I don't tell why but you've understood"
Even is she isn't sensitive in deeper points she likes vigourous and deep thrusts anyway..."You must push well on the bottom"or "I don't enjoy short thrusts"..or"you must go deeper"
When she is on top my penis easily slips out and she gets annoyed"It never happened to me with the others"..
All this is frustrating for me of course..
However,as said in another post,she reaches orgasm only grindind and thrusting her clitoris against my pubic bone and so it's difficult to know her real thinking..
My wife prefers tickness by far(so she says)since she isn't sensitive in deep points but also (i think)a penis above average in length .."i enjoy to be well filled" she often repeats..(as said before,she could accomodate a 7 inch penis without disconfort and take a 9 inch penis all the way in some days...
Unfortunately the sexual experience is very important..but depends on the woman..
To the opposite my ex gf preferred the length over the girth"A short penis doesn't work for me".."i like a gentle pressure on my cervix to reach orgasm"..The body structure is important too and from this point of view with my ex gf i was quite lucky:she was 4'9" .very thin and tight and maybe with a shorter vagina .So it was much easier making a good sex anyway. She reached vaginal orgasms (without clitorical stimulation) in misionary(with her legs above my shoulders)and being on top.In both of these positions i could stimulate her deep points and she didn't need a clitorical stimulation... In other positions(spooning,doggystyle and reverse cowgirl) i was not be able to penetrate her deeply and so she had to stimulate herself to achieve a clitorical orgasm(for her less satisfying than vaginal) ..My wife is 5'6" ,very curvy and weighs 70/75 kg(30 kg more than my ex gf) and obviously sex can't be the same.Butt size is totally different for example and a longer penis works better..
At the end depends on the woman ...
My wife is more like your ex gf size and weight and we do very well. that's what i meant with chose what makes you happy.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow the genetic lottery did some real magic with you - or did you grow up right next to a nuclear power plant;)? i have your same stats but look somewhat different down there haha...
View media item 1224116

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some years ago me and my wife went casually in a nude beach in Spain.She was surprised and quite annoyed but at the same intrigued.(we realized later that it was a gay beach and obviosly almost all were naked men)
Returning in hotel she said"I have seen more cocks today than in my whole life"
Most had a penis like yours but some of them were really well-endowed' expecially in length(It was true)
"There isn't a correlation between flaccid size and erection size"I said
"No,not all" there is a relation and i know it very well," said smiling..
"My ex husband was tall 6'2" and his shoe size was 11..It was all proportionate...He had a long flaccid penis and equally long in erection(9 inches ,a thing i already knew)..Penis size is linked to length of fingers too,do you know it?"
"I'm sorry ,penis size really doesn't matter for me but this is the truth"
Her son(now 20)has the same body like his father,she says..Obviously she doesn't know his penis size.
Two years ago,however,she came to know that her gf complained to friends about his penis size"l.is well endowed and during intercourse it hurts".
My wife told me this but she wasn't surprised"I know it,he is like his father
even in that"said proudly" Penis size isn't important but it will be harder being rejected by the women and from this point of view he is very lucky"(so,from her words, i realized that "penis size doesn't matter" was a lie)

I compared my cock in erection only once when i was 18 with a friend of mine ,slightly taller than me and he had a penis longer than mine..Since then i have the complex to be poorly endowed also because most women i had,even telling"you're average",admitted,however,that most past lovers had a penis slightly longer..
So,is there a relation between height,hands or feet size and penis size?
Me:I'm 5'7" ,shoe size 8 and 5,5 inch penis
My friend 5'8" shoe size 9,5 and 6,3 inch penis
Ex husband 6'2" shoe size 11 and 9 inch penis
Her son same height and same shoe size and certainly a long penis
Both my friend and my wife'son has the fingers significantly longer than mine..
Is there a correlation?
5'10 everything it all over the place

i wear a size 13 shoe 8" long hand with a 10" span

7.5 nbp 6.5" girth

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your dickhead is really large.Most women enjoy it!
My wife is 5'1 and i am 5'7 so we are both small and skinny people and it's not a coincidence! I could not be with someone with big cheeks like you have mentioned it above. We are a true match so it also works well down there hehe

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually yes, to a degree though and of course it isn’t a 1:1 ratio as in not every tall guy or guy with big feet or hands is going to be packing the deli’s biggest salami.

Human bodies to a fair degree tend to be proportionate to themselves, if you’re tall then you’re more likely to also have longer arms, bigger hands, bigger feet, a bigger head, and yes a longer penis. Why that is, I don’t fully know, but we can apply anatomical logic to this a little bit. Being tall, you’ll be easily unbalanced unless you have bigger feet to counteract your height to ground surface area ratio. Additionally, if you’re tall then you’ll need longer arms to reach things appropriate to your height level.

While my logic on this next point is pure speculation, it’s an interesting thought nonetheless. Perhaps taller guys are more likely to have longer penises due to their body height making the typical sexual intercourse angle (i.e. missionary) awkward. Anyone who has slept with a tall guy knows that in most sexual positions, you really have to adjust your bodies to line up right for the best angle of penetration for things to move relatively smoothly. Thus, if a man is taller, perhaps anatomically a longer penis would help to counteract that angular incongruity in sex.

Overall, humans are across the board with body proportions because human bodies are just straight up weird haha. But! In general, as with everything else on a grander universal scale, humans still fall within proportionary means. This isn’t a 100% bona fide fact of every human, but it is a general likelihood.

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
My wife is 5'1 and i am 5'7 so we are both small and skinny people and it's not a coincidence! I could not be with someone with big cheeks like you have mentioned it above. We are a true match so it also works well down there hehe
You're absolutely right..I am 5'7" too and my wife 5'4" but ,as said before,the body shape ,the weight,the butt size etc.. play an important role..
My wife doesn't really a big ass but with my size isn't possible to stimulate her deeply of course .She complained about my length only In spooning position, admitting that'Yes,a long penis or above average is needed.".."It's not your fault but i
don't feel anything" Unfortunately,i am able to make only few and short strokes with her..In the same position,with my ex gf tha t had a small and perfect ass,my strokes were much longer even she didn't ever reach orgasm anyway..
Both body shape and weight are important...