Bobby 1
View attachment 87505341
Bobby 2
View attachment 87505311
SOB - Corporal Jax (05/27/21)
View attachment 87506281
SOB - Jax Webcam Solo (11/23/17)
View attachment 87506241

(If you guys like his videos, I will post more of it here. It may take quite a while though because these are not easy to find and there are a total of 14 movies of him from the site.)
Personally, I wish he’d kept his body ink free. Seems like he keeps adding ink and it doesn’t enhance his body.

Reactions: brotherfrancis
Does anyone have Jack 1 & 2? He was deleted from the site and file links are expired. I just did some digging a while ago and can only find the second video. Does anyone still have a copy of the two videos?View attachment 86851781View attachment 86851961View attachment 86851971View attachment 86851991
Finally, I obtained results:
Jack 1
is_jack_1.mp4

Jack 2
island_studs_jack2.mp4

Honestly, I don't know if these are the full videos since all information of him are deleted from the site. Still, finding something is better than finding nothing.

In most cases the guy gets outed and then requests the videos be taken down.
Interesting. But I thought the models sign over their rights to the video property. Otherwise models all over would just request “their” videos be taken down.

I think something else happened.

Interesting. But I thought the models sign over their rights to the video property. Otherwise models all over would just request “their” videos be taken down.

I think something else happened.
Yes, they do. But sometimes, if the model and studio can work out some sort of agreement, they will take them down. Maybe they liked Jack and he discussed the situation and reasons for the request with them vs. demanding they take it down. Maybe he paid them back.

I've chatted with a couple studio guys and photographers on this very issue. They do get these requests all the time. For them, it all comes down to how they were asked, did they like the model and how long ago was the videos or pictures taken.

Anyways, thanks GrayMan1967 for posting. I had not seen Jack 1. I have to believe that is some sort of edited version of the original. Would also love to see the full version.

There was a professional tennis player that appeared several times on EnglishLads and eventually got outed and was scrubbed from the site, though it didn't exactly work since his videos are not hard to find...

Reactions: Andelsmantle