Island studs

Are you sure...?
They have differently-shaped faces, noses, and lips. This is coming from a black person that thinks a lot of WP look alike. ha, ha, ha. With this being said, I can see why you were confused about them. Without seeing the side-by-side photos, I can see why you might think one guy developed into the other.

Dakota is my newest favorite model. How could I miss not knowing about him. He is just simply fucking hot, athletic, manly, cute, that nice jiggly tight ass, big thick cock, big hanging balls, precums a lot and cums like when you squeeze a sunscreen bottle. No wonder he got his gf pregnant five times. Lol.
I would really love to watch his four solo videos and his two duo videos, please. 37d801a495.gif
bb3c6da5f0.gif
bb0c698e42.gif
with Robert. 6.gif
with Jeffrey5.gif

I wonder if he fucks around with guys too.

Dakota is my newest favorite model. How could I miss not knowing about him. He is just simply fucking hot, athletic, manly, cute, that nice jiggly tight ass, big thick cock, big hanging balls, precums a lot and cums like when you squeeze a sunscreen bottle. No wonder he got his gf pregnant five times. Lol.
I would really love to watch his four solo videos and his two duo videos, please. View attachment 88528381View attachment 88528411View attachment 88528431with Robert. View attachment 88528441with JeffreyView attachment 88528461
I wonder if he fucks around with guys too.
I need to correct: "Dakota is one of my newest favorite IS models." I feel better now.