Jack Champion

i mean there are gay people who wants to have families/children, in the future myself included:D

ive seen some clips where he talked about relationships/being single or something like that and he was always very gender neutral just like in this insta post

so who knows lol, he is kinda giving gay vibes, but he just might be theatre kid:sob:

and him looking up henry cavill on google, i wonder why :eyes:
Yeah I agree, but I said that considering that fact that he's just 18....and a gay 18 year old has a lot of things to worry about (like homophobia, figuring out and many things) as opposed to a straight person who's always been raised in a heteronarmative and hetero favorable environment so an 18 Yr old straight guy thinking about starting family early is normal.... I'm not being homophobic, just being realistic.... I apologise if it seems that way....

Yeah I agree, but I said that considering that fact that he's just 18....and a gay 18 year old has a lot of things to worry about (like homophobia, figuring out and many things) as opposed to a straight person who's always been raised in a heteronarmative and hetero favorable environment so an 18 Yr old straight guy thinking about starting family early is normal.... I'm not being homophobic, just being realistic.... I apologise if it seems that way....
i get that but to me he’s not straight. Hearing it from a few sources as well he’s not heterosexual
Until he himself confirms that he’s gay, we shouldn’t assume his sexuality just because it feeds into some people’s wishful thinking

Seriously? So you think that any random man you see has an equal chance of being gay or straight? Lmaooo. Okay dude.

No, but if you believe that assuming someone’s sexuality is bad then you should be consistent.

Also he’s not just some random man, people are talking about specific things he’s said/done that have led them to believe he might not be straight.

No, but if you believe that assuming someone’s sexuality is bad then you should be consistent.

Also he’s not just some random man, people are talking about specific things he’s said/done that have led them to believe he might not be straight.
VERY WELL SAID period. honestly let the other man be he’s just normalizing homophobia at this point

he’s never said he’s straight either so why should we assume that

VERY WELL SAID period. honestly let the other man be he’s just normalizing homophobia at this point
I didn't say to assume he's straight, I said I won't assume he's gay until he says so himself. There are more than just two options when it comes to sexuality, and I don't pretend to "know" what anyone is until they say so themselves. My reply was to two people who were insisting they know he's gay

Reactions: Zi19 and bigboaster

Assuming someone is straight until stated otherwise is not making an assumption. It's called common freaking sense. Most men are straight. That's the norm. It's delusional to suggest otherwise.
Acknowledging that straight men outnumber gays by a wide margin is now "normalizing homophobia"? Some of you people have lost the plot. Smh.

Last edited: