Tenortenorchickendinner
Superior Member
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2020
- Posts
- 1,151
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 3,285
- Points
- 183
- Location
- New York (United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Bro wtf no need to spew bs hate for no reasonSartorius is with that ugly new gf of his isn’t he?
Wasn’t he in Spartacus!Sartorius is with that ugly new gf of his isn’t he?
I think his feet are super sexy!All that scamming and but won’t get a pedicure
Don't be so naiveWonder if this is his “collab” with Jacob
Is it just me or do his toes look incredibly long...More feet
Wonder who it is?Wonder if this is his “collab” with Jacob
Top 10 perfect men head to toeMore feet
I don’t care if this is good or bad, I need to see this!View attachment 160468931has anyone bought this ppv? I'm assuming it's obviously not real at all, I highly doubt there's any penetration, but is it at least like semi-hot and worth the purchase? or is it a total waste?
Go a head and buy it, then you can share with the rest of the class.I don’t care if this is good or bad, I need to see this!
This has been posted and removed before, so save it while you can.Not too shabby.
His feet are basically perfectMore feet
He sent out a new PPV of them. Anyone get it?His feet are basically perfect![]()
Did he edit that? I’ve seen another pics and vids posted here and it never looked that long…Not too shabby.
It's an old pic and it looks the exact same as it did when it was posted beforeDid he edit that? I’ve seen another pics and vids posted here and it never looked that long…
Was the original pic edited is what I’m asking. Cause other pics of him it does not look like that.It's an old pic and it looks the exact same as it did when it was posted before
He has a thin shaft. Because of how the photo is taken and cropped it appears longer. You’re not seeing it in context to his overall body. Look at how it appears next to his hand for scale.Was the original pic edited is what I’m asking. Cause other pics of him it does not look like that.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.