Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people so obsessed with cut or uncut? A dick’s a dick, one just gets pulled down to reveal head and the other’s always out? Honestly what’s the difference? They don’t do anything different, they fuck the same, cum the same, imagine being picky over whether a guy has a revealed head or not like fuck.

And for bulge purposes, I could care less. A bulge is a bulge too. Either way, nobody would complain if they had this guy’s dick ramming into them.

Why are people so obsessed with cut or uncut? A dick’s a dick, one just gets pulled down to reveal head and the other’s always out? Honestly what’s the difference? They don’t do anything different, they fuck the same, cum the same, imagine being picky over whether a guy has a revealed head or not like fuck.

And for bulge purposes, I could care less. A bulge is a bulge too. Either way, nobody would complain if they had this guy’s dick ramming into them.

Even more so, none of us are going to be fucking him. So what does it matter. And would anyone turn him down regardless if he was cut/uncut?

But all threads must go through this phase. The endless, pointless, seven-page repetitive rant on the merits of the foreskin or lack thereof of masturbatory fantasies. ‍♂️♂️♂️

Anything’s possible but I’ve seen uncut guys that show head too. Plus he’s Australian idk if he’s Jewish or not. Hot either way uncut or not.
Not venturing into the ethical discussion on cut/uncut or what I prefer but as an Australian who coincidentally went to the same school as Jacob Elordi, i'd like to point out that being circumcised isn't exclusive to being Jewish. I hooked up with a number of guys at my school and in the years since and it's about 50-50 cut/uncut. People on this forum seem to think it's very rare to be cut in Australia but it's definitely not.

Forgive me if I don't believe wikipedia.

In a 2010 WHO report, 59% of Australians were circumcised.

In 2018 it was reported that only 20% of newborns were being circumcised so that statistic of 80/20 is for newborn babies, not for the age range of 19=35 which is what i'm referring to.

Why are Australian men no longer getting circumcised?
That’s what I’m saying and the data says only 20% of Australian males under 35 are cut. Meaning 80% are uncut.

That’s what I’m saying and the data says only 20% of Australian males under 35 are cut. Meaning 80% are uncut.
It is "estimated" that "roughly". They could easily have picked a small sample size and gotten mixed results, alternatively, perhaps I seem to have more luck with cut guys than uncut guys but i'm just stating what i've seen. The school I went to, which Jacob also went to, featured more 50/50 and I recall asking many straight males as well whether they were cut/uncut and as I said, it was around 50/50.

at least he didn't stuff his underwear for that calvin klein photoshoot unlike others

It is "estimated" that "roughly". They could easily have picked a small sample size and gotten mixed results, alternatively, perhaps I seem to have more luck with cut guys than uncut guys but i'm just stating what i've seen. The school I went to, which Jacob also went to, featured more 50/50 and I recall asking many straight males as well whether they were cut/uncut and as I said, it was around 50/50.
waasit in qld? the rates are higher there

Status
Not open for further replies.