Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Elordi is fucking tall. His height is, at least in part, why he was cast for his role in Euphoria. Quarterbacks are usually around his height...

Lol.

Why does everyone keeping acting as if he is King Kong? I know it's much larger than normal, but it's only seven inches taller than average. I consider 6'6 or higher to personally be a cultural definition of tall.

Maybe it's my hundsight bias because I'm 6'7, but everyone here acts like he would eat them or something. It's really funny how nervous seems like they would sound if they really met someone his height lol.

Lol.

Why does everyone keeping acting as if he is King Kong? I know it's much larger than normal, but it's only seven inches taller than average. I consider 6'6 or higher to personally be a cultural definition of tall.

Maybe it's my hundsight bias because I'm 6'7, but everyone here acts like he would eat them or something. It's really funny how nervous seems like they would sound if they really met someone his height lol.
I think you’re projecting some weird issues with your own height in this conversation or something. Everyone is simply saying he’s tall.

Lol.

Omg people like you in this site annoy me so much, always deviating the thread from the original purpose which is nudes. Stop projecting so much we literally don’t give a fuck if you’re 7’9 or whatever.

Omg people like you in this site annoy me so much, always deviating the thread from the original purpose which is nudes. Stop projecting so much we literally don’t give a fuck if you’re 7’9 or whatever.

Oh get over it. You just deviated it as much I supposedly did.

Plus I'm talking about how everyone has to Jacob not me. Learn to read.

Lol.

Getting tired of the rubbish you keep posting. You're very tall, Jacob is very tall, 5'8 is the average height for men. Can we drop this now?

Getting tired of the rubbish you keep posting. You're very tall, Jacob is very tall, 5'8 is the average height for men. Can we drop this now?

I've already moved on and am only half the problem. Just imagine if everyone else had been posting to the thread and not whining and complaining in constant replies like this where different we would be.

I've already moved on and am only half the problem. Just imagine if everyone else had been posting to the thread and not whining and complaining in constant replies like this where different we would be.
In last 3 pages you posted like 20 replies how 6'4 isn't tall. You are the one who is whining.

Is he really dating Zendaya?
He was dating a girl called Cari Flowers just 3 weeks ago. Cari's sister boyfriend posted a photo on IG and marked him not so long ago.

Reactions: Jonathan leo
I actually met Chris Hemsworth in person. Even took a picture with him :)
What did he smell like? Was it like staring at a Greek God? How hot were his perky nipples? Was the sound of this voice not just dreamy? Did you shake hands? If so, how soft were his palms? How intimidating was the eye contact? How nice was he? Sorry for asking again but, was his bodily scent not just the most amazing fragrant you ever smelt?

tumblr_py25yaDaYC1ua1nbgo1_500.gif

tumblr_py25yaDaYC1ua1nbgo3_500.gif

from The Mortuary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.