Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the people working with him enjoy him, he's still a major creep. Look at all the fucked-up shit that DIDN'T make it into The Idol. He's also just a terrible screenwriter.
not liking a person's work doesn't make a person a creep.

We are all here objectifying and degrading Jacob does that mean that we are all creeps?

It might as well be cancelled. The cast has aged past the point where playing high school teens be passable. And some of the stars have moved on ( and may want more money to return).

Reactions: jkc
Reactions: johns87
I don't know why people think that they are going to continue playing teens, clearly that was over in the last episode.

Luckily Jacob has more projects than Euphoria, even if it is canceled we won't miss anything, in the last season he didn't even get naked.

Reactions: chasealex
I just feel like Zendaya, Sydney, and Jacob are such hot commodities right now that HBO would be better off creating a new, age-appropriate miniseries with the three of them to give whatever's left of Euphoria's fanbase something to chew on and set these actors free.

Reactions: Mr_Username
All this talk about Elordi, Zendaya and Sweeny being too popular and old for Euphoria S3 is so odd to me. "Ohh they might as well cancel it". Are you joking? Do you not think HBO needs them? They are going to do everything contractually possible to retain them for another season because they Need the viewers and having A-B list actor's is a huge network Positive. The more popular they get, the more people are going to watch the previous seasons and a future season.

Status
Not open for further replies.