Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure hes uncut being Australian which is hot too.

Oh for sure uncut. I’ve never met a guy here, YET, that’s had a cut dick. There isn’t much of a reason why Jacob would have one either.

I’ve never understood the whole uncut/cut thing at all really. A dick is a dick, uncut is how our dicks naturally are (save for cultural or religious reasons...or surgical.) I’ve seen people complain about uncut like they’re so purist about only wanting men with cut dicks when uncut is what generally most of the population has. People shouldn’t really debate it, I wouldn’t see them debating if a guy had a 10 inch dick and was uncut/cut.

They’d be begging for it either way :p

The fact he’s Australian also makes me more interested, I’m pretty biased since I’m Australian. I always like seeing sexy as fuck celebrities who are actually Australian. Makes me proud :p

Well between him, Hemsworths and Margot Robbie. We love Australia.

Well between him, Hemsworths and Margot Robbie. We love Australia.

Believe it or not and trust me, I do know how it sounds. My sister and her boyfriend actually live 10 minutes away from Chris Hemsworth’s new estate down at Byron Bay. They live down at Broken Head by the beach, his estate is up in the hills not far from it.

I’m going to see her for a bit on the way down from Darwin to Melbourne.

Reactions: rja
Oh for sure uncut. I’ve never met a guy here, YET, that’s had a cut dick. There isn’t much of a reason why Jacob would have one either.

I’ve never understood the whole uncut/cut thing at all really. A dick is a dick, uncut is how our dicks naturally are (save for cultural or religious reasons...or surgical.) I’ve seen people complain about uncut like they’re so purist about only wanting men with cut dicks when uncut is what generally most of the population has. People shouldn’t really debate it, I wouldn’t see them debating if a guy had a 10 inch dick and was uncut/cut.

They’d be begging for it either way :p
oh i totally agree i actually prefer a uncut dick anyways though i love cut ones too im cut so a uncut dick to me just means more to play with all that foreskin and it being so moist and smooth like a good dick should be.

Believe it or not and trust me, I do know how it sounds. My sister and her boyfriend actually live 10 minutes away from Chris Hemsworth’s new estate down at Byron Bay. They live down at Broken Head by the beach, his estate is up in the hills not far from it.

Take some paparazzi pics of them celebs :yum:yum

Are you driving it? That's a hell of a trek!

Coincidentally, the Hemsworth's allegedly had their place growing up a few streets behind our holiday house on Phillip island. I never once remember seeing them, but my mum said she met their mum in Cowes a few times, but back then she called them "that family from Neighbours or Home and Away".

Never saw them when in Byron, but after a few days in Nimbin, I'm not sure id recognise anyone. I swear, I've never gotten high by sitting in a cafe until then.

And a huge snake was in our kitchen one day. Apparently they dont kill the snakes there. The farms I grew up on we killed all the bastards lol.

Anyway, I digress, still haven't watched euphoria yet, but huzzah for all the want!

Reactions: Wonderboy56
Not necessarily, I went to the same school as Jacob (not the same year) and I’d say it’s about 50/50 in terms of cut/uncut.
Its not 50/50 in Australia sorry. The only place boys are systematically circumcised for no reason is the US. Yes Jacob could be Jewish and circumcised but the majority of men in Australia and the rest of the world are uncircumcised. Especially now since there is no medical reason to circumcise.

Its not 50/50 in Australia sorry. The only place boys are systematically circumcised for no reason is the US. Yes Jacob could be Jewish and circumcised but the majority of men in Australia and the rest of the world are uncircumcised. Especially now since there is no medical reason to circumcise.
From my experience it is definitely not 80/20 or 70/30. Perhaps now in 2019 the rate for children born would be very low as it’s frowned upon but majority of my friends in there 20’s are etc.

Reactions: SebastianBa
Status
Not open for further replies.