Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some gifs of his sexy self in the finale of Euphoria (don’t mind the thumbnails, it was the only Gif maker I had to work with.)

To the person who said he “had no ass” I’m genuinely curious of how ridiculously overblown your expectations are of the male ass.

Like...fuck he has an ass! It’s right there and it’s hot as hell. Date a skeleton, then come back to me on an opinion of “no ass.”

571070F5-4719-465F-A531-626BDCD61C52.gif
2C4839AB-1527-4173-B70C-86413093F33A.gif
34F1ADC5-5EFF-4685-8FC9-0F316C00093F.gif
EB7D19C6-79C1-4208-919B-39B9627722AF.gif
D42D4E3E-58EF-4877-99D4-DCB31B1DD2FC.gif
70DBF7AC-ECB6-4EC5-A423-8F6F369DC187.gif

Here are some gifs of his sexy self in the finale of Euphoria (don’t mind the thumbnails, it was the only Gif maker I had to work with.)

To the person who said he “had no ass” I’m genuinely curious of how ridiculously overblown your expectations are of the male ass.

Like...fuck he has an ass! It’s right there and it’s hot as hell. Date a skeleton, then come back to me on an opinion of “no ass.”

View attachment 5599571 View attachment 5599581 View attachment 5599601 View attachment 5599611 View attachment 5599641 View attachment 5599671
My expectations:
anigif_sub-buzz-18303-1469698840-2.gif
Charlie Hunnam

As I said, Jacob is very attractive, but his ass is flat.
There's nothing wrong with it. lol

My expectations:
Charlie Hunnam. As I said, Jacob is very attractive, but his ass is flat.
There's nothing wrong with it. lol

I’m kinda hoping that’s not your real expectations of guys outside of celebrities and in the real world because Charlie Hunnam is pretty unrealistic expectations.

He only got into that shape for Sons of Anarchy and it’s sexy as fuck but expecting that ass is a bit of a stretch. Even though he’s still very hot, even his body now isn’t like it was in SOA. I don’t consider Jacob flat by a stretch, if you want flat, date a guy who is pretty skinny and doesn’t do anything to tone their ass at all. I’ve done that (though I’m a bottom, so really all I needed was a good dick and something to grab onto) so I’m more open-minded to male asses.

By those standards, Chris Hemsworth is considered “flat” as well. Even though I’m 100% certain a lot of guys here would bang that without question given the chance. We can appreciate how hot Charlie Hunnam’s body in SOA was but realistically, there’s a lot of hot asses and they all don’t need to be big.

Reactions: Willmera_g
I’m kinda hoping that’s not your real expectations of guys outside of celebrities and in the real world because Charlie Hunnam is pretty unrealistic expectations.

He only got into that shape for Sons of Anarchy and it’s sexy as fuck but expecting that ass is a bit of a stretch. Even though he’s still very hot, even his body now isn’t like it was in SOA. I don’t consider Jacob flat by a stretch, if you want flat, date a guy who is pretty skinny and doesn’t do anything to tone their ass at all. I’ve done that (though I’m a bottom, so really all I needed was a good dick and something to grab onto) so I’m more open-minded to male asses.

By those standards, Chris Hemsworth is considered “flat” as well. Even though I’m 100% certain a lot of guys here would bang that without question given the chance. We can appreciate how hot Charlie Hunnam’s body in SOA was but realistically, there’s a lot of hot asses and they all don’t need to be big.
I saw people drooling about his ass in that particular scene and I didn't find it to be all that great.
BUT im not saying it is ugly or that I wouldn't date someone with ''nadegas'' like that.
Im a top and most of my bf's didn't have much of an ass either.lol
It's just a vain coment about a famous guy who works for a vain industry. :p

Reactions: JCEO and DirtyTowel
Status
Not open for further replies.