James A Janisse

Relax. I’m not sure why you’re so threatened by literal psychology. When someone is attracted to feet, the name that is categorized for that, in the DSM-V, is called Podophile. You need to relax and stop acting like the victim. If you’re going to cry, cry somewhere else.
Uh.... kiss my entire... muted.

Thinking you can or should have the ability to stop someone from doing whatever they want is the actual, actual problem, and you look dumb for trying to fight it.

Stay a victim if you want. Mega sad.
Clowns make $51K a year and you’re out here being one for free. Stay out of business that ain’t yours. Back to pics, sis.

Relax. I’m not sure why you’re so threatened by literal psychology. When someone is attracted to feet, the name that is categorized for that, in the DSM-V, is called Podophile. You need to relax and stop acting like the victim. If you’re going to cry, cry somewhere else.
you're so funny :sob: :sob:

Clowns make $51K a year and you’re out here being one for free. Stay out of business that ain’t yours. Back to pics, sis.
This guy has to try to act up just cuz he's used to using a microphone in the drive-thru at work.

I make more than that, and you just said stay out of a conversation on a public forum. LMAOOO

Reactions: SeattlelitePNW
Oh my GOD, he has one these hideous looking red loafer things in his most recent podcast and just!?!?!? im so upset his feet arent on display like they used to be. Fuck his feet are hot, and im never not gonna be pissed that a couple of people ruined everything for the rest of us.

Oh my GOD, he has one these hideous looking red loafer things in his most recent podcast and just!?!?!? im so upset his feet arent on display like they used to be. Fuck his feet are hot, and im never not gonna be pissed that a couple of people ruined everything for the rest of us.
What happened?

A ton of comments about their feet in the one video they did without shoes lol

Like I don’t find feet sexy in the first place but if I did, why would I feel the need to vocalize it so much to people who clearly don’t like that kind of attention? Just enjoy the free show and shut up if you’re into it lol