James A Janisse

No I’m saying the attraction for feet is criminally called “Podophelia” so feet lovers are podophiles
Stop it. Just say “foot fetish” and move on. You’re trying to make something out of nothing. I see you using the word “criminal” and “p-philes,” trying to start something. Sit down.

Reactions: Niburu
Just realized I typed criminally I meant clinically
Glad you realized your error. And never insult my intelligence. Be a better human and accept some people appreciate other areas of the body without having to judge them, especially on an adult website. Now, let’s get back to admiring this man. Take care.

Glad you realized your error. And never insult my intelligence. Be a better human and accept some people appreciate other areas of the body without having to judge them, especially on an adult website. Now, let’s get back to admiring this man. Take care.
He's trolling you, you're taking this far too seriously. Go look at some feet.

Ok podophile
GOD, ENOUGH.

Feet aren't my thing either, but I'm not going to sit here and bash someone else because it's theirs. Grow the hell up and just move on.

Can we get an admin in here to shut this mess down?

Letting someone troll you is the actual problem. Not the defense. Now, hush, and get back to pics, please.
Thinking you can or should have the ability to stop someone from doing whatever they want is the actual, actual problem, and you look dumb for trying to fight it.

Stay a victim if you want. Mega sad.

Just ignore him, he’s mad for nothing. I appreciate you enlightening us on the term that exist for that. I like that you didnt mention any judgement you’re just informing us. I find it interesting
No he absolutely shouldn't be praised. Just because he wasn't directly attacking someone doesn't mean he wasn't purposely trying to instigate and get a rise out of someone. He's an ass.

The other guy is just gullible as fuck is all and needs a reality check.

Reactions: Niburu