James A Janisse

I really wish he would just be barefoot during the podcasts, im so much more enthralled honestly.
They mentioned wearing shoes specifically because they didn't want people enjoying their barefootedness. I'm pretty sure there's an early episode in the current widely shot setup where he's barefoot though

They mentioned wearing shoes specifically because they didn't want people enjoying their barefootedness. I'm pretty sure there's an early episode in the current widely shot setup where he's barefoot though
Trust me i know lmao, ive been markedly watching but nada.

... but he's half-naked or near naked in most of his content. But the feet is where he draws the line? LOL!

(Not a foot gay, I just think that's kinda funny. He's allowed to feel how he wants, though.)

... but he's half-naked or near naked in most of his content. But the feet is where he draws the line? LOL!

(Not a foot gay, I just think that's kinda funny. He's allowed to feel how he wants, though.)
I think the feet thing has become such a meme over the years that it's just an easy thing for creators and influencers to draw a line about.