James A Janisse

I just listened to the new podcast episode… am I the only one that didn’t realise James was straight lol I’ve heard him talking about good looking guys so I thought he was bi lol
It’s called complimenting

I just listened to the new podcast episode… am I the only one that didn’t realise James was straight lol I’ve heard him talking about good looking guys so I thought he was bi lol
He has said he's straight but not narrow. So he isn't looking for sex with men but he can acknowledge when they are attractive. He also has mad respect for men who go nude in film as an equality thing.

In that same podcast he says he hasn't had a gay experience so he doesn't know that he wouldn't enjoy. He doesn't rule out the possibility that it could be fun; it's just not what he seeks out - hence his wife Chelsea.

In summary: an open minded straight man.

He has said he's straight but not narrow. So he isn't looking for sex with men but he can acknowledge when they are attractive. He also has mad respect for men who go nude in film as an equality thing.

In that same podcast he says he hasn't had a gay experience so he doesn't know that he wouldn't enjoy. He doesn't rule out the possibility that it could be fun; it's just not what he seeks out - hence his wife Chelsea.

In summary: an open minded straight man.
And also alleged nudist/pro nudity but I can't find confirmation of this so grain of salt.

Oh does she like her men furry? Do you remember which episode?
She does, it was on old podcast, I think it might have been when they spoke about the paranormal activities? I know it was before they even had a set for the podcast, so we were talking very early days