James A Janisse

Well that was very definite of you... Not even a little bit a like? :yum Maybe it's just the beard and the way James has his face angled. I'll agree, normally, they don't look that similar.
they’re both white with beards and brown hair!

Yeah. This is as far as the similarities go. Scott has a round face and blue eyes. James has an oval face with bigger brown eyes.

Both are handsome guys but no, they don't look alike beyond the Ryan Murphy leading man traits.

Y'all gaslighters need to stop, they have similar eye and nose features but not much else, either way leave the man's opinion alone.
Gaslighting is when an abuser convinces their victim that what happened didn't actually happen or didn't happen the way they remembered it in order to make their victim feel like they're losing their sense of reality

Telling someone who is wrong that they are wrong isn't gaslighting.

Gaslighting is when an abuser convinces their victim that what happened didn't actually happen or didn't happen the way they remembered it in order to make their victim feel like they're losing their sense of reality

Telling someone who is wrong that they are wrong isn't gaslighting.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/gaslight

Read the definition next time before you try to educate. Any effort to cause doubt in one's perception is gaslighting. Maybe try another language, idk.

They have facial similarities. Y'all tried your best to tell him there's no similarities and in fact it's just some biased view he has. And you look very ugly because of it. As are these further attempts you're making.

disagreeing with someone's opinion still isn't gaslighting.
This is just disagreeing evidently btw.

To me it reads as trying to say he's biased, but I guess it suits your argument better to ignore that so more power to you. Must be a popular guy, you're good for a laugh.

I
This is just disagreeing evidently btw.

To me it reads as trying to say he's biased, but I guess it suits your argument better to ignore that so more power to you. Must be a popular guy, you're good for a laugh.
I wish I had the confidence of idiots.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/gaslight

Read the definition next time before you try to educate. Any effort to cause doubt in one's perception is gaslighting. Maybe try another language, idk.

They have facial similarities. Y'all tried your best to tell him there's no similarities and in fact it's just some biased view he has. And you look very ugly because of it. As are these further attempts you're making.
Thanks, appreciate the support, @xxkuulxx !
It's no biggie to me, I barely even know who James is and it was just that one pic of him in the wig that reminded me of Scott Cramer. I guess if nobody else sees it but me, no big deal.
I'm not upset at all and try not to let what people say online, get to me. Appreciate you, though and to everyone else, no hard feelings at all. Cheers!