James A Janisse

All that fuckdrip and not a hint of fashion sense, still hot though.
The dude is literally chilling at home with his wife.

What the hell do you expect him to wear? Y'all really pick at the strangest sh*t just for attention. Sign off.

The dude is literally chilling at home with his wife.

What the hell do you expect him to wear? Y'all really pick at the strangest sh*t just for attention. Sign off.

No, he isn't. He's creating a video where set-dressing and appearance is a pertinent factor.

His content is fantastic so is it of big importance? Nope, especially if he's happy with how he dresses. But it is all up for critique. Just like how what I said on this thread is up for your critique. :)

I promise you you don’t have to randomly insult people.

You really think James would be insulted by what I said? lmao Lot of assumptions you're making.

Do you commonly get offended for other people? Odd.

How was that a defense? I asked to see your fits. Show us, style icon.
No it was absolutely a defensive statement. lmao

But we'll pretend it isn't if you insist: Can't do that, as that has no bearing to the topic of the thread. Please stay on topic, thank you.

No, he isn't. He's creating a video where set-dressing and appearance is a pertinent factor.

His content is fantastic so is it of big importance? Nope, especially if he's happy with how he dresses. But it is all up for critique. Just like how what I said on this thread is up for your critique. :)

You really think James would be insulted by what I said? lmao Lot of assumptions you're making.

Do you commonly get offended for other people? Odd.

No it was absolutely a defensive statement. lmao

But we'll pretend it isn't if you insist: Can't do that, as that has no bearing to the topic of the thread. Please stay on topic, thank you.
You got offended for the guy who said James looked like Scott. At least be internally consistent with your trolling.

Key difference: That guy was here, James was not, nor would James care, whereas the guy here did (Enough so to respond to the disagreement).

Better luck next time. :)
I love that you think you own us. We get it. Your Life is sad and useless so you try to ruffle feathers online to feel any sort of power over others. Sorry you need negative attention that badly. I wish your parents had loved you or you had a boyfriend. And you'll respond "my life is wonderful and you're just sad" but if it was really great, you wouldn't need to troll online. Happy people don't troll.

I'm sorry you're sad. But I laugh more at your attempts to own me than anything else because they are so pathetic.

Reactions: Ks1986
No, he's filming an off-the-cuff commentary video in a studio in a relaxed matter.

And you're looking to start mess and I don't have that energy. Muted.