James Franco

James Franco is so laid back when he stands tall in his tuxedo

attachment.php

Attachments

He is huge, and he had the same snake bulge last night at the Oscars - he's HUNG, knows it, and flaunts it -- good for him!! and good for us!!!

Damn did he look good in those tights at the beginning of the Oscars. That bulge that butt! Even stoned, he was soooooo cute.

Reactions: Bishy
Ya think? I noticed Anne Hathaway seemed to take over more and more of the hosting duties as the night wore on, while James slowly faded into the background. At the end he kinda looked/sounded wasted.

BTW, Miss Hathaway rocked eight (8!) gowns during the evening (counting her red carpet arrival), not to mention the everchanging hairdos. That's gotta be some kinda record. Also, viewership was down, even among the much sought after "youth" demographic. So much for using younger "hipper" hosts to draw a target audience, regardless of resume' and pedigree. :rolleyes:

anyone else think he came off as a total stiff last night? i was underwhelmed.

I must be a minority of one, but I thought last nite's show was very well produced and I really enjoyed the Franco/Hathaway hosting. Since awards pretty much went as expected in all the major categories and acceptance speeches were fairly pro forma, there really weren't any surprises...thus many people considered the show to be a snoozefest. And that reflected negatively (and IMHO unfairly) on Franco and Hathaway.