James Franco

Pathetic that yall are still thirsting after this man in 2023. Yall need some standards
Pathetic that yall are still thirsting after this man in 2023. Yall need some standards.
Shouldn’t pass judgement on anyone, not cool. This site should be a safe place please don’t make it ugly.
Also, why do you go out of the way to look at Franco, do you need standards ?

He was an exploitative tease, too obsessed with gay sex in his movies. I've never been happier to see a celeb get cancelled.
I’m afraid that’s the case though he was great eye candy for a certain type of bitch. ;)

Attachments

He was an exploitative tease, too obsessed with gay sex in his movies. I've never been happier to see a celeb get cancelled.
Some of him love him for that though. Thank you, James Franco, for providing us with gay sex (through the eyes of a straight man) in main stream movies. :heart:

Some of him love him for that though. Thank you, James Franco, for providing us with gay sex (through the eyes of a straight man) in main stream movies. :heart:

Come on, he's not a straight man. Learn to love yourself, bro.

Not very good sex, let’s be honest. But I like your spirit. Also, kudos to the photographers who captured that certain something about him. I’ll take a single great shot of him than all his attempts at gay art anytime. :)

Attachments