I don't know if anyone cares about this but did anyone see that they've both quit tour? I obviously can't prove this and could easily be lying but I knew months ago that they wouldn't finish it. They haven't been on tour since 2019 and I think they were expecting it to be like that again, even now they still constantly post throwbacks to the 2019 tour on their stories. Also, they would often mention Payton Moormeier and Chase Keith in their stories before tour thinking that they would hang out with them and have the same amount of fun as last time, without realising that Chase was only doing a few tour stops and Payton is more focussed on his music. This is not to mention the fact that they were in their prime in 2019 and now they can barely pull 25k views on their TikToks and are losing thousands of followers a month on Instagram. My guess is that they got there and realised they weren't as popular as they used to be, and that their relationships with Payton and Chase weren't the same, and it hurt them. I don't know why I'm writing all of this but I just think it's interesting how predictable this was given their whole attitude about it.

I don't know if anyone cares about this but did anyone see that they've both quit tour? I obviously can't prove this and could easily be lying but I knew months ago that they wouldn't finish it. They haven't been on tour since 2019 and I think they were expecting it to be like that again, even now they still constantly post throwbacks to the 2019 tour on their stories. Also, they would often mention Payton Moormeier and Chase Keith in their stories before tour thinking that they would hang out with them and have the same amount of fun as last time, without realising that Chase was only doing a few tour stops and Payton is more focussed on his music. This is not to mention the fact that they were in their prime in 2019 and now they can barely pull 25k views on their TikToks and are losing thousands of followers a month on Instagram. My guess is that they got there and realised they weren't as popular as they used to be, and that their relationships with Payton and Chase weren't the same, and it hurt them. I don't know why I'm writing all of this but I just think it's interesting how predictable this was given their whole attitude about it.
My whole guess is that none of them are really fully engaged in the whole “tour” schtick anyways. Low turnouts, only featuring a few individuals at best (I’m assuming), changed relationships of friendships they thought would be the same from two years prior, lack luster experiences, and a probably a whole slew of other variables that it is just a boring and unproductive experience. Or maybe I’m just a cynical asshole because I think the whole “tour” thing is peak teenage stupidity.

My whole guess is that none of them are really fully engaged in the whole “tour” schtick anyways. Low turnouts, only featuring a few individuals at best (I’m assuming), changed relationships of friendships they thought would be the same from two years prior, lack luster experiences, and a probably a whole slew of other variables that it is just a boring and unproductive experience. Or maybe I’m just a cynical asshole because I think the whole “tour” thing is peak teenage stupidity.

Yeah, I think I saw that the first stop of the tour in LA pulled 50-80 people which was their only stop in California, a state of 39 million people. I'm pretty sure this is because around 80% of their *active* fans are from Brazil, Mexico or Russia.

Yeah interesting that Jason said he stopped touring for “reasons he can’t explain rn” whereas someone else posted a message from Boys of Summer saying they’re cancelling because of COVID…something tells me it’s was more of a flop than they were expecting

Yeah interesting that Jason said he stopped touring for “reasons he can’t explain rn” whereas someone else posted a message from Boys of Summer saying they’re cancelling because of COVID…something tells me it’s was more of a flop than they were expecting
One said it was because of COVID, Jason says he stopped cause of his immune system. Those two things make sense

Right after saying he couldn’t explain why he did go on to explain exactly why he’s going home:

View attachment 39609811
idk why but i just can't help feel that Jason is lying about this, i mean he was in the process of medicating when he decided to go on tour too so why stop now, my original guess was he just wanted to meet their new dog but the tour flopping makes more sense lmao

Probably the tour just flop, then the new dog and in the end he was just bored over the tour bc it’s not the same that it used to be. They really need to spice their social media image again

Someone have that TikTok of Jason tanning his legs at home with his sister and mother? I use to have it bc his feets and legs were looking delicious in that angle. I been searching for it but I think it get deleted

Reactions: 13257931
Someone have that TikTok of Jason tanning his legs at home with his sister and mother? I use to have it bc his feets and legs were looking delicious in that angle. I been searching for it but I think it get deleted
Yes that sounds amazing, would love to see it