Jayden Clark (OF Ohrighto)

AdoptedCarrot

Cherished Member
Media
Haha please. Police have bigger things to worry about that busting a tourist helping the economy with a tiny bit of marijuana
Plus its Australia not America, we have more important things to worry about than lining up for profit prisons with hookers and weed users.

But to suggest/wish for someone to be deported, simply to get at someone they are dating is pretty low.

MrPostman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Plus its Australia not America, we have more important things to worry about than lining up for profit prisons with hookers and weed users.

But to suggest/wish for someone to be deported, simply to get at someone they are dating is pretty low.
Where did I say that? I said it was a legitimate possibility and a little reckless on Jayden's behalf. Idgaf what they do I just think asking for such things with a platform is a little risky.

chopstix69

Sexy Member
Media
yes you have to worry about having literally no culture to speak of and a revolving door of PMs

Maybe you should try exporting better people and not grifter strayans like Jayden

AdoptedCarrot

Cherished Member
Media
yes you have to worry about having literally no culture to speak of and a revolving door of PMs

Maybe you should try exporting better people and not grifter strayans like Jayden
Dude, you literally have an billionare ex president who asks for donations to cover his court fees and his just as rich son stealing from cancer charities. And church pastors galore lavishing in their private jets and mansions. Land of the grift.

Trust an American to get defensive and bite back on what was a tongue in cheek comment. In fact my comment wasn't even directly about America. Was in reference about someone using weed, and how Aussies don't give a damn about people smoking weed.

B_T

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see he's got his mum sister and aunt all in LA for his Birthday. Looks like mum's credit card came good for that 2nd hand Range Rover as well. Also shows himself smoking a blunt on camera with a tacky looking ring with a 420 leaf proudly displayed ....

Reactions: adelney

ADLperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah seems he's finally cracked the 100k followers mark on TikTok ... must be proud that the clout he's picked up from hooking up with Zach is finally getting him some attention.
So he actually does neck the pen15. Don’t know why he had to dance around it for years.

• Haha
Reactions: adelney

MrPostman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What a hard watch. You get the feeling he genuinely believes the lies he tells himself as well as his viewers. Everyone knows his OF, especially in the early days, was a cheap nasty cash grab that was filled with fake promises and lies but he downplays part in it so much to make himself seem all coy and innocent when in reality he was a thieving con artist.

And since when did Zach’s things become “their” things like Jayden can’t help say multiple times a week it’s “their” house, “our” house yet Zach had that place long before Jayden, it’s not even like they picked it out together and he’ll no doubt have it well after Jayden too.

My favourite thing is when you Google “Zach Sang Age” it’s a photo of Zach with his much better looking Australian-ex, I’m sure that kills Jayden inside

Reactions: B_T and adelney