Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GK_cNUFawAAkX7r

Elhaid

Cherished Member
Media
He says he's pan I don't know much about him but I'm getting he's just "gay for pay" vibes and he's just saying he's pan to be more marketable
I see that almost all gay posts he likes have him mentioned and it's always been a little red flag but it needs to be said that he has been always nothing but 100% supportive, never acted ashamed in any way of the gay side of his work, he even has it put up in the bio for everyone to see. I think that he, Spikey Dee and Silas and Drake Von are truly on the bisexual spectrum and are embracing it. Hope I'll never feel remorse for having said that but as of for now he's authentic for me and I wish him the best.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People will often believe anything they are told either to fit their fantasy or their ideology. I have never heard of this lad before the other day u just wasn't sure of his sexuality. Unfortunately sadboynthn got a little but upset and overreacted but I wish him well and hope he's OK lol.

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
People will often believe anything they are told either to fit their fantasy or their ideology. I have never heard of this lad before the other day u just wasn't sure of his sexuality. Unfortunately sadboynthn got a little but upset and overreacted but I wish him well and hope he's OK lol.
Interesting that you lead with the “fantasy” comment seeing as you entered this thread and decided to share your opinion (lol) on his sexuality based on……. Uhhhhhh absolutely nothing :joy: And now apparently you’ve decided that your opinion, again based on nothing but your mysterious and magical intuition, is positively and unequivocally correct lmao

I’m not sure why so many users on this site love to opine on stranger’s sexuality, but it happens more often than not to those men who identify as bi/pan. Stop it. He knows more about his sexuality than you do ;)

Reactions: bigboaster

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting that you lead with the “fantasy” comment seeing as you entered this thread and decided to share your opinion (lol) on his sexuality based on……. Uhhhhhh absolutely nothing :joy: And now apparently you’ve decided that your opinion, again based on nothing but your mysterious and magical intuition, is positively and unequivocally correct lmao

I’m not sure why so many users on this site love to opine on stranger’s sexuality, but it happens more often than not to those men who identify as bi/pan. Stop it. He knows more about his sexuality than you do ;)
OK darling heart have a blessed evening

• Haha
Reactions: hungcalibruh94