Jaylin Chunn, Pr33ttyboyjay

I subbed to his of and it’s rlly bad lmao there’s barely anything showing and if anything it’s a quick flash. Nothing different from his twitter
I was hoping he had gone back to the good old days. I guess that's just wishful thinking. Thanks for letting us know.

I subbed to his of and it’s rlly bad lmao there’s barely anything showing and if anything it’s a quick flash. Nothing different from his twitter
Pretty much most of the guys on OF is going that scamming route these days. Onlyfans needs to crack down on this mess, I know we pay, but dang they need to start giving people refunds especially if these creator's are continuously scamming intentionally, at least in the first 24 hours if a person is not happy, I bet that'll stop all this scamming

Pretty much most of the guys on OF is going that scamming route these days. Onlyfans needs to crack down on this mess, I know we pay, but dang they need to start giving people refunds especially if these creator's are continuously scamming intentionally, at least in the first 24 hours if a person is not happy, I bet that'll stop all this scamming
They will never do that. Creators would just leave OF and go somewhere else. Plus most people don’t care. They like to give their money to OF creators.

• Haha
Reactions: Killa C and Menulis
I actually agree with you.

I don't know much, but there's only a few platforms like onlyfans that exists. So there would only be a few places the could leave to go to ex. JFF but if all the platforms collectively crack down on that scamming shit. These performers that are doing this would stop! But let's remember the creators make money the platform makes money. Scamming you or not! These platforms are a business bottom line there M.O. is Money!
They’ll just do what they did before OF. Selling content isn’t new

They will never do that. Creators would just leave OF and go somewhere else. Plus most people don’t care. They like to give their money to OF creators.
I know, some people got money to just throw away but not me, but I really try to choose some very wisely, I come here to see if people on here have feed back on some of the creators to get an idea