Jaylin Chunn, Pr33ttyboyjay

Absolutely correct. Which is why I refuse to pay 35 bucks to watch him hump some girl for 4 minutes. He's not great at it and the angles are HORRIBLE. You can't even see if he's actually inside her.
totally agree. in person dick probably as small as his height.

He says he is 5'5" which is short enough as it is, how do you know he really 5'3"? I remember him posting he was on a date with a 6'1" broad maybe that's the one who made him look small
Lol “broad” in. 2023 !!? :skull:

totally agree. in person dick probably as small as his height.
He's still sexy. Plus, he still able to making from showcasing his body. Garett Nolan has a small to average penis (at best), and he makes a ton of money from showing off. When you're an attractive guy with money and other things going for you, the size of your dick doesn't really matter. You're gonna be able to attractive whatever you're into -- and have your pick of the litter.

He's still sexy. Plus, he still able to making from showcasing his body. Garett Nolan has a small to average penis (at best), and he makes a ton of money from showing off. When you're an attractive guy with money and other things going for you, the size of your dick doesn't really matter. You're gonna be able to attractive whatever you're into -- and have your pick of the litter.
Tons of money. I’m sure he not making much. Let it go dude.

I shall let it go. Lastly, however, I just want to say that you sound like a hater -- like you might be an OF creator, and things might not be going well for you or something.
And you sound pressed, dude isn’t going to fuck your ugly internet ass. Let it go

Reactions: limtantan22
I agree with you. But my thing is, if he decides to gets more I hope they turn out like this. View attachment 96395011
It all depends on the tattoos, where they're placed and the guy who wear them, but my opinion is that most guys with finely drawn muscles (Jaylin is one of them) are just too hot with their immaculate skin that any tattoo makes them less attractive. I mean, look at Deven Hubbard or Marshall Price, they know they're just hot with their god given skin and they don't need to compensate for any flaw or insecurity, whereas many guys that are barely average somewhat boost their sex appeal with nice tatts.