Jealous of how easy it is for others to get sex

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am an early 30’s gay male with an average body and face. People tell me I’m handsome but it’s never the drop dead gorgeous men who say so. I am not the confident person in the world and I’m a bit shy. I can carry a conversation thought so I feel like on apps that should help me at least find someone to hook up with. Anyways my friend has hooked up with tons of men and is so open about it. It seems as if I cannot get anyone to look my way or want to hook up with me.

I’m a bit jealous.
I am gay, too, and would say that I am worse-looking than average. However, I am married to my husband and we have sex all the time, any time. If you want more sex, the best way is to find a long-term partner.

Reactions: ScorpioMoon

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you so much for your reply! I definitely think it has a lot to do with my confidence. I actually went out with my friend this past weekend and he sort of made it a point to change the conversation into my appearance. The man we were talking to also made it a point to ask random people if I’m attractive. I left there mortified :sob: but I think I got the point.

Talking with guys on the apps is different because I also think I do not know how to keep conversations going. I am never the one who asks what are you looking for because it’s not my only intention. I am terrible at small talk :joy:
I try to go for guys I find attractive because it’s Grindr most people are not there to meet the one.
What did people say about your attractiveness?